Jimmy Garropolo just may be the best QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jimmy Garropolo just may be the best QB

gfish24

Rookie
Reaction score
In the AFC East.... According to Brian Baldinger. I dunno why I have the NFL Network, the bulk of their programming is blowing the Pats, reporting on the Jets all the ****ing time, and love of Rex Ryan.... Biased boring bull****, their analysts suck as well

What's even worse is that he drinks his Haterade with his pinky up. :rimshot:

brian-baldinger-finger1.jpg

Gotta love how is accolades are listed that he started 48 games in 11 seasons. :lol:

hopefully he got some money from the concussion lawsuit because clearly hes suffering from some brain damage

Some of the subtle deformities ex-NFL players have never cease to amaze me.

I gave him a little piece of my mind on Twitter:
Alex C. @overworkedirish
.@Baldy975 Best AFC East QB? You.. r aware Tannehill threw over 4000 yds w/ 27/12 TD/INT? In 4 games Garoppolo needs 1000 yds, 7/3 to match
https://twitter.com/overworkedirish/status/598341061090545666

Alex C. ‏@overworkedirish
.@Baldy975 And PS, by Week 1, Tannehill will have started more games than you. Does that taste good? #FinsUp
https://twitter.com/overworkedirish/status/598341728697876480

What's even worse is that he drinks his Haterade with his pinky up. :rimshot:

brian-baldinger-finger1.jpg

Gotta love how is accolades are listed that he started 48 games in 11 seasons. :lol:

Looks like Meatloaf and Kurt Russell's lovechild has gout.

hopefully he got some money from the concussion lawsuit because clearly hes suffering from some brain damage

Seriously... A three year starter with an almost 3-1 TD to int ratio last season... 27 and 24 tds the last 2 seasons... Almost 4000 yards in 2013 and over 4000 in 2014.... 66% completion percentage last year vs. A guy that has thrown 27 career passes, been in the league 2 seasons, and has done ****... Again typical sucking of the patriots junk...

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Awesome... Cheers

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Looks like Meatloaf and Kurt Russell's lovechild has gout.

Lmfao

27 career passes to 27 tds for tannehill...yeah clearly the best qb in AFC East.

Lol watch New England trade Grappo for oh let's say a 1st and 4th rd pick.

As soon as path to the draft is over I rarely watch NFLN. And even though Baldinger has some pretty bad football takes, I can at least stand to listen to him. Jamie Dukes and Heath Evans make me want to claw my eyes out and stick toothpicks in my ears.

Back
Top Bottom