Jimmy Johnson's home in the Keys got ravaged | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jimmy Johnson's home in the Keys got ravaged

I feel really bad for all people that got harmed in any way by that damn hurricane. I feel worse for people who live on a greater economic edge and even worse for people who are on an edge and have children.

It must be very tough right now.

People like me - all over America - care and we want to help less fortunate people who got harmed by this storm to get the help to rebuild their lives better than before!

I feel really bad for all people that got harmed in any way by that damn hurricane. I feel worse for people who live on a greater economic edge and even worse for people who are on an edge and have children.

It must be very tough right now.

People like me - all over America - care and we want to help less fortunate people who got harmed by this storm to get the help to rebuild their lives better than before!

In the hardest hit parts there just isin't much anyone can do yet, it's like Florida City during hurricane Andrew- everything is destroyed. It's going to be re-establishment of utilities and infastucture , clean up and then rebuild. It's such a long long process.

Like you said, it's really hard for people living on the edge- they will end up leaving and most likely won't ever return again.

This should have nothing to do with socioeconomic class. I feel for JJ- you could see that was something very special for his wife and him. Hate seeing all the damage there and all the lives that have an uphill battle to normalcy.

Yes, sad all around but people who are multi millionaires have it much easier. They have money to rebuild before getting any fed aid and usually an alternate home or homes to wait out the rebuild. Poor people who lost everything must live with fam or a tent city for a year or more. No comparison really although emotional for any human being just much easier when your worth millions.

I saw it with Sandy, rich people left to their main home and got all the best contractors early cause they had the funds to start immediately. Poor people are still rebuilding and many just packed up and left to start a new life somewhere else.

The Keys are a very very tight community- when my sister
and law finally got to her house - 10 people showed up and started helping immediately.

You dont see that up here in Broward county unfortunately.

and law finally got to her house - 10 people showed up and started helping immediately.

Hell I recently moved to a small village and I dont know a single neighbour

They show up your way...

To loot

Surprisingly, lots of people pitching in here in my neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom