Joe philbin: What the packers are saying | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe philbin: What the packers are saying

Nothing but respect for Philbin all over the league.

Key that he can command presence of a room. I really, really like this hire.

Let's hope he can draw some great FAs to Miami. I like the hire more and more by the minute. Hopefully another feel good story for the NFL!

Philbin has unqualified respect from the entire Green Bay organization. McCoy, if you read between the lines got "will be a good head coach someday." Someday. There are no qualifications on Philbie.

I think we picked the right guy out of the two. I suppose we will find out in the long run.

Philbin has unqualified respect from the entire Green Bay organization. McCoy, if you read between the lines got "will be a good head coach someday." Someday. There are no qualifications on Philbie.

I think we picked the right guy out of the two. I suppose we will find out in the long run.
what?

Maybe I could have said it more artfully but it still should make sense. The only thing I can think of is that maybe you guys don't know what "unqualified" means.

Qualify means to modify or limit in some way; make less strong or positive: to qualify an endorsement.

The Packer people give 100% positive comments, without any qualifications. McCoy, on the other hand, got qualified comments from Broncos people, saying that he will "someday" be a good coach. In other words, the Broncos people qualified their compliments of McCoy. I hope that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom