Joe Philbin..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Philbin.....

Philbin was drinking and driving and crashed into paul walker

Joe Philbin breaks into Dmitri Pattersons house and injures his groin every week

Dan Marino was a good QB, but he wasn't that smart, and lost the biggest most important games.

If you guys are true fans, you know what I am saying.

Though Dan made the passing game exciting, in the end, who cares, he lost the big one.

Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl, but called Ben Rothlisberger in his first Super Bowl, offering some advice, which I believe is totally unethical and unacceptable, as a journalist.

Dan Marino was a good QB, but he wasn't that smart, and lost the biggest most important games.

Though Dan made the passing game exciting, in the end, who cares, he lost the big one.

Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl, but called Ben Rothlisberger in his first Super Bowl, offering some advice, which I believe is totally unethical and unacceptable, as a journalist.

Joe Philbin is the reason you don't get the thread

Joe Philbin was the reason the Ive fallen and I cant get up lady was on the floor

postbad-1.jpg

Joe Philbin is Justin bieber's dad...

Back
Top Bottom