Joe Philbin..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Philbin.....

Dan Marino was a good QB, but he wasn't that smart, and lost the biggest most important games.

If you guys are true fans, you know what I am saying.

Though Dan made the passing game exciting, in the end, who cares, he lost the big one.

Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl, but called Ben Rothlisberger in his first Super Bowl, offering some advice, which I believe is totally unethical and unacceptable, as a journalist.

That was the most preposterous combination of drivel I have ever heard.

Could you please go choke on your own puke?

Philbin was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Joe Philbin is the reason you don't get the thread

I don't get what you mean, when you have a gay picture of a sliding player on his knees, which has absolutely nothing to do with Miami Dolphins football.

Joe Philbin was directly responsible for the Miracle at the Meadowlands.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

I don't get what you mean, when you have a gay picture of a sliding player on his knees, which has absolutely nothing to do with Miami Dolphins football.

Joe Philbin is really dolphans1 in disguise.

Dan Marino was a good QB, but he wasn't that smart, and lost the biggest most important games.

If you guys are true fans, you know what I am saying.

Though Dan made the passing game exciting, in the end, who cares, he lost the big one.

Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl, but called Ben Rothlisberger in his first Super Bowl, offering some advice, which I believe is totally unethical and unacceptable, as a journalist.

918retardsupermanicancounttopotato-1.jpg

its because of Joe Philbin that cue cards are now frowned upon...

Sounds like a homophobe

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom