John Clayton says we have $35.8 million available | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Clayton says we have $35.8 million available

Cincy has $55 Million!!!! WOW.
Colts also doing great at $46 Million. Incredible considering how young they are.

As Ben Volin just tweeted and as others have speculated, it's simply because they haven't voided the 10 million in Jake Long's contract. Nothing to see here, we're exactly where we thought we were.

Long's contract was not officially voided in his run down. It will be, and we will have around $50M+ when all is said and done.

Great, Ireland "has money and picks"....superbowl run for sure.....lol

Ozzy rules!!

I'd like to know which person from Finheaven.com asked this question:

Q: I'm a big Dolphins fan and I'm afraid they've ended with the short end of the stick again. Ryan Tannehill has the tools but I don't see him ever becoming better than Andrew Luck, RG III or even Russell Wilson. He just doesn't have that "it" factor. He rarely attacks the middle of the field and is completely ineffective when running play-action isn't going to be effective. I unfortunately see more early Mark Sanchez, in that respect, than Tom Brady. Is there a chance that he could blossom with time or should Dolphins fans not get their hopes too high?

Brett in Alexandria, Va.

A: Tannehill clearly isn't in the Luck-RG III level, so the Dolphins can't be criticized for not getting them. There was no way they would have been able to trade up to the top of the draft to get them. The argument then comes down to Tannehill versus Wilson. As they say, hindsight is 20-20, and Wilson clearly looks better than Tannehill. But think about the criticism Jeff Ireland would have taken had he brought in a 5-foot-10 quarterback. As it turns out, that would have been the better choice. I still like what I see with Tannehill.

And I sure am glad that we already know what Tannehill is. I guess he can't improve from his present status especially for a guy who, college and NFL combined, now has 35 starts...next to Andrew Luck (39 starts in college alone), RGIII (40 college starts) and Russell Wilson (46 college starts) who clearly have more experience. Yep, glad the book has been written and we can move on now.

Well, well, well. Look who's in the worst cap shape! Definitely not envious of that situation!

john clayton does not know his stuff.thats not the correct cap number.

Yeah, John Clayton is on the end of his career as a analyst (or whatever you want to call him). Rotoworld has been saying all year to take his "reports" with a grain of salt.

Funny to see the Jets at -19mil lol, if thats the real number.

I'd like to know which person from Finheaven.com asked this question:

And I sure am glad that we already know what Tannehill is. I guess he can't improve from his present status especially for a guy who, college and NFL combined, now has 35 starts...next to Andrew Luck (39 starts in college alone), RGIII (40 college starts) and Russell Wilson (46 college starts) who clearly have more experience. Yep, glad the book has been written and we can move on now.

Casas9425?

Back
Top Bottom