John Jerry taking snaps at Tackle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Jerry taking snaps at Tackle

Carey has played very inconsistently this year, if he doesn't live up to his big contract he could be a surprise cut next year.

Carey missed a couple last week. I can't really blame him for the last. I don't really think Henne needed to leave the pocket.

Hopefully Carey puts a bit more effort into protecting our qb..

Carey was rated the 4th best Tackle in football last week by PFF, what are you guys talking about. Sparano is make Jerry take snaps at Tackle to make him more versatile.

Carey was horrible last week. I still like him and think he's a good RT, but I don't mind seeing other guys practicing RT just in case he needs to be benched.

Carey seems to be getting nicked up a lot the last year or two. This could just be kind of a versatility thing, kind of like with Nate Garner.

I agree, I like Carey but if you focus on that guy, he gets bull rushed and alot, and gets burned around the corners alot. He also has a hard time staying on his feet. But, saying this, those things happen sometimes and chad has been pretty upright for the most part all year.

pff must be a joke if carey was rated the #4 tackle in football last week...mental note...disregard pff

and i've said all along since before he was drafted that john jerry has right tackle feet and better than advertised athleticism...he can play right tackle

Good lord. Spawanny, how about getting McQueefer the **** outta there and starting Jerry at RG?

pff must be a joke if carey was rated the #4 tackle in football last week...mental note...disregard pff

and i've said all along since before he was drafted that john jerry has right tackle feet and better than advertised athleticism...he can play right tackle

Yea Cotchery was the 2nd best Wr last year according to them. The site is cool to look at but not end all.

Back
Top Bottom