John Jerry taking snaps at Tackle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Jerry taking snaps at Tackle

Yea Cotchery was the 2nd best Wr last year according to them. The site is cool to look at but not end all.

2nd best wr at what??? lol...disappearing...

if thats truly the case with cotchery being the #2 wr last year according to that site the site is straight garbage

2nd best wr at what??? lol...disappearing...

if thats truly the case with cotchery being the #2 wr last year according to that site the site is straight garbage

He was #2 for a while..I have not looked at it since it went to a pay site..

They had Anothony Fasano as the 2nd best Te too from what i remeber...He was top 5 at least from what they had him at.

The last play of the game was Carey's fault no doubt in my mind about it...

Worilds blew by him at least 2 times...

Henne could have stayed in the pocket but he does not have eyes in the back of his helmet.

The last play of the game was Carey's fault no doubt in my mind about it...

Worilds blew by him at least 2 times...

Henne could have stayed in the pocket but he does not have eyes in the back of his helmet.

henne flushed out when he didn't need to but worilds was beating carey off the edge like he was standing still...repeatedly

a few times henne stepped up when worilds beat carey to avoid the sack

They did have Revis and Woodson as the top two CB's tho..so sometimes things seem in order..

I dont watch every NFL game like they claim to do but Idk..some of their stats seem way off base..

henne flushed out when he didn't need to but worilds was beating carey off the edge like he was standing still...repeatedly

a few times henne stepped up when worilds beat carey to avoid the sack

Yea I dont know if the Worilds was just too fast for him..or if Carey didnt know going into the game that he was that fast...Carey never even kicked stepped out...Just seemed like he was not giving any effort at times, I wonder if its an injury thing..

Good lord. Spawanny, how about getting McQueefer the **** outta there and starting Jerry at RG?

Yea,I cant figure out why he is not starting over Mcquistan. The shinz we do sometimes just makes me wonder.

Awesome. The Morono ****ing with the Oline again. This is gonna be bad.

Yea,I cant figure out why he is not starting over Mcquistan. The shinz we do sometimes just makes me wonder.

i'm no mcq fan but he held up pretty well against the steelers...i did notice that he wasn't asked to single block the steelers front all that much in pass pro...he was from what i saw providing a lot of help for others doubling guys

Jerry at tackle...Carey released...sign 28 year old pro bowl guard Logan Mankins...(5 straight years without missing a game)
something to look forward to next season

A few Logan Mankin stats

• Has never missed an NFL game, starting all 80 regular-season games and nine postseason game since joining the Patriots in 2005.
  • Named to the Pro Bowl in 2007 and 2009.
  • Was selected to the Associated Press All-Pro Second Team in 2007 and 2009.
  • The Patriots' offense has finished in the top 10 in four of his five seasons: 2005 (7), 2007 (1), 2008 (5), 2009 (3).
  • In 2008, Mankins started every game at left tackle as part of an offensive line that was a part of the best rushing season for the Patriots in more than 20 years in terms of rushing yards, rushing touchdowns and average yards per carry.
  • Mankins and John Hannah are the only Patriots guards to earn Pro Bowl bids since the 1970 AFL-NFL Merger.

i'm no mcq fan but he held up pretty well against the steelers...i did notice that he wasn't asked to single block the steelers front all that much in pass pro...he was from what i saw providing a lot of help for others doubling guys

Unless its still a health issue, I just do not see why Jerry is not back in there. We should want to get him as many reps as possible. He played very well while in this year. It just doesn't make sense to me at all.

Back
Top Bottom