John Maddens Comments last night. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Maddens Comments last night.

SirDrums

I like big drums and I cannot lie.......
Club Member
Reaction score
Was anyone else watching the third quarter of the HOF game last night. I was wondering if they would get around to Miami (we are such a hot topic right now) at some point and John finnally did. He said that basically we are in touble and that Antonio Freeman should want to play here bc of the DB issue.

I wish I can remember his words exactly but I was starting to fall asleep. maybe those of you who caught it could help me remember.

basically they were talking about how the Phins were gonna work out Freeman, and Madden said it will give them some nice experience and a reliable reciever, and what hurt us the most was Ricky leaving a day before training camp when there was no way of reacting.

SirDrums said:
Was anyone else watching the third quarter of the HOF game last night. I was wondering if they would get around to Miami (we are such a hot topic right now) at some point and John finnally did. He said that basically we are in touble and that Antonio Freeman should want to play here bc of the DB issue.

I wish I can remember his words exactly but I was starting to fall asleep. maybe those of you who caught it could help me remember.

I thought Madden was talking about Brown not Freeman. :confused:

He said watch out for the Fins! B/C they are FIRED up! Picked them to go to the superbowl, too.....

Kidding...I remember him saying that we were in trouble b/c we were a Defensive and Power running team ( he referred to Ricky as a workhorse). Now he says we are only a defensive team (the guy is a real genius to figure that one out). then he ended it off with a "BOOM!"

john00agent said:
He said watch out for the Fins! B/C they are FIRED up! Picked them to go to the superbowl, too.....

Kidding...I remember him saying that we were in trouble b/c we were a Defensive and Power running team ( he referred to Ricky as a workhorse). Now he says we are only a defensive team (the guy is a real genius to figure that one out). then he ended it off with a "BOOM!"

I thought it was a BOOM ZONK DOINK!!! :confused:

It was funny that this was a HOF game between the Redskins and the Broncos with Elway and Sanders being talked about and interviewed the whole time and then seemingly right out of the blue, "Hey, isnt Maimi all screwed up!..."

Madden calls it like it is... You could really since that Al Michaels and John Madden don't really give our team a chance this year... I strongly believe that they will be singing a different tune by the midway of the season.. Stating how resilient this team is despite all the turmoil during the preseason.. Mark my words....

BAMAPHIN 22 said:
Madden calls it like it is... You could really since that Al Michaels and John Madden don't really give our team a chance this year... I strongly believe that they will be singing a different tune by the midway of the season.. Stating how resilient this team is despite all the turmoil during the preseason.. Mark my words....

Who is giving us a chance? Every talking bobble head on every sports show I've seen has us playing for the draft pick before the firts snap of the pre-season. :fire:

Although, the Jills favorite bobble head Howard Simon, still thinks the Phins are dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom