John Parker Wilson >>>>>> Henne | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Parker Wilson >>>>>> Henne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different season...same results but mean-while the Pats hang 50 on the Jags with a rookie and scrubs all around him...No excuses required.

99.5% of WVDolphan's post are mindless rants, senseless drivel, meaningless verbiage, insulting diatribe...

and FULL of Anti-Dolphins enthusiasm. The more garbage I hear out of your mouth the more I think you are really Rex ****ing Ryan.

I almost think that you would rather our season go to **** just so you can be freaking right.

matt ryan threw the ball into double coverage in the endzone that was an easy pick if the safety had got his head around and ya that first 3 and out he looked real good against the first string defense. if you aren't a fan why are you here? i support every dolphin player and coach and thats what REAL fans do they support their TEAM no matter what

Real fans baby real fans WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

HOF LT, HOF LT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUper BOWL HOF LT HOF LT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translation:

"why me? what did I do to deserve this? Matt Ryan is a complete beast. yes i admit it".

"god why didn't we draft that guy? I hate Henne so bad he makes me want to bust a blood vessel, but I would never, ever admit it."

"matt ryan has all the tools. fml".

:lol:
Translation: 4 people on this site are just annoying to no end and have nothing better to do than but to bash whatever the hell this team does good or bad.

If we do something good they scurry like roaches, they need to just seriously STFU, if you have nothing nice to say STFU how about that?

HOF LT, HOF LT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUper BOWL HOF LT HOF LT!!!!!!!!!!!!
STFU NOBODY CARES HOWDY. get off ryans ****

I couldn't see the game over in Korea, so don't know what happened with the int's. The one thing I will say that I would bet a lot of money on is WV was hoping Henne would come out and blow and Ryan would come out and play well. That is not a Dolphins fan. That is a d-bag who is more interested in being right (in his mind) and how may posts he has on a Website, then this team being successful. It is pathetic. Chad Henne is 100 times the QB then that guy will ever be a Dolphins fan.

matt ryan threw the ball into double coverage in the endzone that was an easy pick if the safety had got his head around and ya that first 3 and out he looked real good against the first string defense. if you aren't a fan why are you here? i support every dolphin player and coach and thats what REAL fans do they support their TEAM no matter what

they do not see that they are out at sports authority getting those padded kneepads for that big special night that they get Ryan alone walking to his car.

damn, i've never seen a grown man jock another mans nuts so bad.....F.A.G

Perfectly thrown laser between two defenders for a touchdown... he threw that ball at the back of the DB's head while he had his back turned.. that's exactly how you coach it....

Forcing scripted plays to get the ball to Julio in order to get a look at the rook is why they went 3 and out...

Perfectly thrown laser between two defenders for a touchdown... he threw that ball at the back of the DB's head while he had his back turned.. that's exactly how you coach it....

Forcing scripted plays to get the ball to Julio in order to get a look at the rook is why they went 3 and out...
i think you and your boyfriend should start post in the falcons forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom