Jon Martin on Finsiders | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jon Martin on Finsiders

footsteps_falco

Damn SugarBowl
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.miamidolphins.com/media/...kie_Year/b773af0c-8296-4a65-a1df-296e2dc9c4af Jonathan Martin is such a down to earth guy. One of the first times I've actually heard him speak in length. I don't think the job of LT is too big for this guy. Hard to say he's ready but we're not in the worst position to have to lose Jake Long. Nice to see hear some of our players from last year, Including Martin, Tannehill, Vernon, and even Miller... some bright kids wirth great personalities we drafted.

He says all the right words for sure, starting with he needs to get back in the weight room and get stronger.

i'll never forget him saying "its that I WILL block him" when the finsiders talked to him about mari willians after being drafted. made my heart happy :)

What i like about him is he's smart, so he should be able to pick up the techniques the coaches are teaching him and continue to improve.....and being in an NFL weight room now, he'll be pushed to get bigger/stronger with better conditioning. I'm sure he wasn't able to commit as much time to that while at Stanford. I'm not sure how some of those kids do it there with that academic workload, but i definitely respect the kids who come out of that program.

He needs to camp out in the weight room for the next couple of years

Martin is highly intelligent but there were many times his man just bull rushed him and knocked him back or even to the ground.
I'm not so sure he's the answer at left tackle. Definitely needs to hit the weights big time.

Back
Top Bottom