Jonathan Cooper suffers broken leg | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonathan Cooper suffers broken leg

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
Another NFL player down for the count,been a rough pre-season for injuries and this is a player that some wanted to take in the draft.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp13/story/_/id/9598617/jonathan-cooper-arizona-cardinals-breaks-leg-preseason-game

The Arizona Cardinals' plan to revamp its offensive line appears to have hit a huge road block Saturday as rookie Jonathan Cooper suffered a broken leg in a 24-7 preseason loss to the San Diego Chargers.
More From ESPN.com

sando_mike_m-1.jpg
Mike Sando

Rookie Jonathan Cooper's broken leg is a brutal blow to the Cardinals' offensive line plan,

The team is not sure if the injury will keep Cooper out for the season. The injury occurred in the third quarter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh snap. That's a bad break for the Cards.

So this is Dolphin news because some wanted to draft him? Pretty sure if the Fins has drafted him he would not have a broken leg today.

This is just one more added to the list of first round picks dealing with injuries. The difference being that only the Dolphins are being called out for having a bust NFL draft because Dion is dealing with his shoulder surgery. I think it would be interesting to look at each of the top 20-25 picks and show that we're not the only ones. I don't understand all the "sky is falling in Miami" reporting on Dion and its pissing me off.

Off the top of my head I know that there are quite a few.

Dee Milliner was called out by his coaching staff and team mates for not doing enough so far in the preseason.

Jonathan Cooper just went down with a broken leg.

Barkevious Mingo was spitting blood after the Detroit game and it looks like he could miss substantial time due to his lung injury.

Luke Joeckel has been battling a hip injury during the preseason, but all indications show him starting at RT and playing well so far during preseason. No bust talk out of Jacksonville though just because their number 2 pick is dealing with injuries.

DJ Hayden just barely saw the field for the first time with mixed reviews.

EJ Manuel is having or just had back surgery

So this is Dolphin news because some wanted to draft him? Pretty sure if the Fins has drafted him he would not have a broken leg today.

It's news because he was on a few draft boards for the Dolphins and several fans wanted him and he was the 7th over all pick in the draft and it's in a preseason where there were above normal amount of injuries in it.

Back
Top Bottom