Jorge Sedano leaving WQAM | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jorge Sedano leaving WQAM

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...oring-oden-update-marlins-canes-tidbits.html#

According to sources, Jorge Sedano soon will be leaving his job as WQAM-560's afternoon drive host and program director to take a position with ESPN.

Sedano, who will remain with WQAM through August, will join former NFL offensive lineman Mark Schlereth as hosts on ESPN Radio's 7 to 10 p.m. weeknight show. On the TV side, he will make appearances on several of ESPN's opinion shows.
:clap::up::hclap::kick::iwantmore::pbanana::dmonster::dance::bdh::mike13::nublar::hysterikill::linedance::dancing::dj2::420::brewskis::hi5::woot::thumbup:

It's not healthy Josh to repress your feelings.... try not to hold back :up:

Guy never has a nice word to say about the Dolphins, he will be missed so much lol

I used to download his show as podcasts off of iTunes. I thought it was a good radio show and found it cool that he took Parcells and Ireland to task over their mismanagement of the team during those years that Parcells was in Davie. He had good guests on and did good interviews with them. I wish we had someone like him here in Louisville. We have only a couple of sports radio stations and only a few sports shows on those channels worth listening to.

Seeing as how Sedano is a jock-sniffing little ****sucker, he'll fit right in at ESPN.

ESPN is about to get a little more douchier... as if that were possible.

Wonder what QAM will do now. They are seriously draining talent now with Joe Rose and Sedano leaving, even though Sedano is annoying as hell.

John Renshaw is awful (his voice is irritating) and besides that they just got Kevin Rogers, Guzio and Kup and Crowder... I bet they try to hire Big O and Sid back, lol.

Listened to him occasionally down there - never liked him. Sayonara dude.

This offseason is getting better and better!

He is a Dolphins fan, he is just cynical like a good portion of this fanbase.

He goes out of his way to find ways to put a negative spin on the team.

Thank God. Good riddance! I wish we had more "pro-Dolphin" media types down here. Oh well, addition by subtraction I guess...Phins Up!

ESPN is about to get a little more douchier... as if that were possible.

Wonder what QAM will do now. They are seriously draining talent now with Joe Rose and Sedano leaving, even though Sedano is annoying as hell.

John Renshaw is awful (his voice is irritating) and besides that they just got Kevin Rogers, Guzio and Kup and Crowder... I bet they try to hire Big O and Sid back, lol.

Joe Rose isn't going anywhere.

Wow that sucks. Sedano and Lebby are the best in the business. People around here dont like him because he's not a sugarcoating cheerleader for a franchise that's been mediocre-to-bad for the better part of a decade. Good luck Jorge.

Back
Top Bottom