Josh Sitton visiting fins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Sitton visiting fins

Now pray they stay healthy. But we hopefully will have Sam Young and Larsen as decent depth too. Plus I draft a C/T later in draft for future. Got to get it solved one of these decades haha.

They resigned Brendal as the backup pivot

he won't leave without a deal

Ozzy rules!!

I'm not as confident - unless they put up huge guaranteed monies again for another aging veteran. I think there will be competition that's why its a visit - if not why didn't he just sign like alot of the other FA's ?

Yes because he was drafted for a goddam reason. Dude had a third round grade. That's how good teams are built .

I'm familiar with the concept. Thanks.

Maybe he wins a job on the line this year.

Maybe he gets cut at some point during his rookie contract when we're paying him next to nothing.

Again, 5th round pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interest to get this done from both sides. A little older for my taste, but still a above average player. I'm guessing this will be somewhere in the $7M -$8M a year range. Something like 3 years $24M with $15M GTD.

He is going to get more than that - you see these salaries? all pros dont come cheap

I have no problem with this move. I’m cool with Sitton and Davis at the guard spots. Maybe a top veteran like Sitton helps Tunsil.

Plus I like the idea of Larsen being the swing backup who can step in for Pouncey when he inevitably misses time.

All in all, a fine strategy when you have no intention of paying $13M per year for a guard.

I'm familiar with the concept. Thanks.

Maybe he wins a job on the line this year.

Maybe he gets cut at some point during his rookie contract when we're paying him next to nothing.

Again, 5th round pick.

Would be great if can turn him into a starter. Like rex hadnot a while back who was a 5th. Hell norwell was udfa now look

Back
Top Bottom