Josh Sitton | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Josh Sitton

robb

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just saw on Twitter that he might be available.Maybe Miami should check him out.

He’s officially available

Would be worth a look although he’s up there age wise

He'd be like one of those Justin Smiley-types that we always seem to get that would be good for a year or two and would inevitably break down due to injuries due to Father Time catching up to him.

Wouldn't be bad if we're in a "win-now" mode, but let's find someone younger.

32 and has missed quite a bit of time the past few years, injured. The Bears are releasing him to go "younger" (Nelson imo). But leave it to Miami Dolphins fans pulling a Groundhog day worthy player for this time of year.

Dumpster diving not just a FO issue, but has no become a very real dynamic outside the halls in Davie. Any wonder why we deserve this team?

32 and has missed quite a bit of time the past few years, injured. The Bears are releasing him to go "younger" (Nelson imo). But leave it to Miami Dolphins fans pulling a Groundhog day worthy player for this time of year.

Dumpster diving not just a FO issue, but has no become a very real dynamic outside the halls in Davie. Any wonder why we deserve this team?

If we get him, we'll bid against ourselves, like we generally do.

And why do you think he wasn’t?
Green Bay couldn't wait to get rid of him and they cut him after trying to trade him.
Chicago got rid of him......did he even play a year for them?
He used to be good, but that was a while ago, I would pass on him.

Lol.

He may be worth signing, he may not.

Its funny how strong some peoples opinions are about a player they've likely never watched play a snap.

Sutton was the 5th rated guard this past year with an 86.0 grade....Bushrod was our highest rated guard with a 40.3. Sitton would dramatically improve our line, he is 32 and has had injuries, I'd take him over Mewhort or Pugh.

I recall josh saying last time he was FA that he likes the colder climates so not sure if he would be interested in MIami and the humidity might do him in anyway.

Back
Top Bottom