Jovorskie Lane: Attitude | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jovorskie Lane: Attitude

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I like it:up:
Lane, ranked 11th among fullbacks this season by Pro Football Focus, said he appreciates Sherman lobbying for him. Sherman said early in training camp that he hoped Lane would make the team because he “needs a job.”

And now that he’s in the league, “I’m going to punish people,” he said. “I’m not going to outrun nobody. That’s what I’ve been doing since I’ve been playing football – punishing people.”

I hope he punishes Darelle Revis this Sunday. Like this..

[youtube]gDHxtAPz3cw[/youtube]

and now after a year or two hiatus stocking groceries or whatever he was doing, he's only gonna get more skillful and powerful. Get yer popcorn ready!

The dolphins must set up plays in the 1st quarter to get Lane out in the flats on swing passess and then to go right into the chest, or preferably right at the head of Revis to knock him out of the game. Get that weak tackling ***** off of the field crying with his tail between his legs. And do it multiple times, keep attacking Revis with Lane and the run game. Bring guards on pulls, pull Pouncey out in front of Lane too. Pouncey can get the trash out of the way knocking down a LB or safety to allow Lane to go head-up and destroy Revis into next month, - we've pulled Pouncey out wide before and he has the athleticism to get there fast.

I would love to see Javorskie send Revis into next month like he did against cornerbacks in the preseason.,

Remember last year when the Dolphins had a franchise record 13-minute TD drive against those Pansy Jets. And that was with Jake Long and Reggie Bush out of the lineup. Punch em in the mouth and the Jets will run away with their tails between their legs and quit. That is the MO of that pathetic franchise.

Javorskie needs more touches. This guy plays like a beast! Needs to be incorporated into the offense more, other than used just as a blocker...

Jorvorskie Lane: the rated-R version of the Kurt Warner story.

The dolphins must set up plays in the 1st quarter to get Lane out in the flats on swing passess and then to go right into the chest, or preferably right at the head of Revis to knock him out of the game. Get that weak tackling ***** off of the field crying with his tail between his legs. And do it multiple times, keep attacking Revis with Lane and the run game. Bring guards on pulls, pull Pouncey out in front of Lane too. Pouncey can get the trash out of the way knocking down a LB or safety to allow Lane to go head-up and destroy Revis into next month, - we've pulled Pouncey out wide before and he has the athleticism to get there fast.

I would love to see Javorskie send Revis into next month like he did against cornerbacks in the preseason.,

Remember last year when the Dolphins had a franchise record 13-minute TD drive against those Pansy Jets. And that was with Jake Long and Reggie Bush out of the lineup. Punch em in the mouth and the Jets will run away with their tails between their legs and quit. That is the MO of that pathetic franchise.

Would love to see Revis get smashed. Also I want Bart Scott to get punished like a rented mule. Would be a bonus to have someone run out of bounds and knock Rex Ryan 10 yards through the air.

Another acorn find from Ireland

No, the credit goes to Sherman.
I figured someone would bite. Ha Ha. Yea Ireland only gets credit for what you want him to get I understand. Interesting now that he is really in charge with no influence of Tony S and Parcelss suddenly he is no longer the GM of the Dolphins the coaching staff is. How convient for the arm chair QB's out there. Of course if Ryann T and Philbin stink it up then IMO Irelnad should go because there are no Parcells or Tony S excuses for this QB and staff.

I'm telling you, I love me some fullbacks, and I LOVE this guy.

What really, REALLY impresses me about him is he seems to have a really high football IQ.

During that Raiders game, I counted two times where he could've, rightly taken on the closest
guy and put a hat on him. Instead, he sort of calculated and figured out that he didn't need to hit that guy,
and got out ahead of Bush by a neat little hop-step through the mix of feet and ankles, then
made the block on the next level.

Also...Never under estimate the capability of a man that's thankful for his job.

If I could make a living putting on a football uniform and going to work, I'd vastly
prefer it over working in a maximum security male pen.

Back
Top Bottom