JRS/Hard Rock Stadium Renovations, Phase II.... | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JRS/Hard Rock Stadium Renovations, Phase II....

I am already in trouble for saying "all white wide receivers don't look alike" but that looks like one of the characters from the old Planet of the Apes movies. Not the recent ones but I mean going back to the Charlton Heston days.

Maybe Ross hired Bigfoot?

My cousin is actually working on the "roof" portion of the stadium reno . . . Supposed to be starting this week weather pending. We should be getting official updates on some roof action soon and I have reached out to him to take a few pics, if possible, so I can share them here.

My cousin is actually working on the "roof" portion of the stadium reno . . . Supposed to be starting this week weather pending. We should be getting official updates on some roof action soon and I have reached out to him to take a few pics, if possible, so I can share them here.

That would be awesome.

Really getting pumped to see the finished product.

Has anyone seen the Tom Garfinkel tweets talking about how it's 26 degrees cooler in the shade? LOL

The Dolphins sideline faces northeast. That means the visiting TEAM will be among the small amount of people on game day in the sun. A 26 degree difference will be huge home field advantage!

Miami = 80 degrees, Jet = 106 degrees

slider11-1800x923.jpg

Has anyone seen the Tom Garfinkel tweets talking about how it's 26 degrees cooler in the shade? LOL

The Dolphins sideline faces northeast. That means the visiting TEAM will be among the small amount of people on game day in the sun. A 26 degree difference will be huge home field advantage!

Miami = 80 degrees, Jet = 106 degrees

The seats aren't orange anymore either!!! :d-day:

Bench is one thing but on the field, between the lines, both teams are playing at the same temperature.

Old lights are gone now.

Actually they are still up on the south side. If you look in your picture you can see them in the top left. They are still using them for light at night until the roof structure is in place on the north side. My guess is, once this is done the north side lights will be installed and they will work on the south side.

Here is a link to a web cam that's in the stadium. Pretty cool to watch them work, one shot every 15 minutes.

http://dolphinsapp.miamidolphins.com/pages/livestadium.html

Back
Top Bottom