JT new nickname = Wine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JT new nickname = Wine

AquaInferno

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cause he is seemingly getting better with age, well in 1 sense anyway. Didn't get player of the week till 03 and has had one a year since.. Who said trade JT?

AquaInferno said:
Cause he is seemingly getting better with age, well in 1 sense anyway. Didn't get player of the week till 03 and has had one a year since.. Who said trade JT?

JT has like 8 sacks i say he finishes with 10

that its zach thomas nick name we cant take him of that nick to zach we need another nick for j.t

AquaInferno said:
Who said trade JT?

the question is, who didnt say trade JT? i think anyone who said that is out of their minds, him and zach are the heart and soul of this defense and will be untill they retire, they both are putting up good stats, i think he finnishes maybe with 12 sacks who knows, thats if he continues to play the way he did sunday....

FinsAreLife said:
the question is, who didnt say trade JT? i think anyone who said that is out of their minds, him and zach are the heart and soul of this defense and will be untill they retire, they both are putting up good stats, i think he finnishes maybe with 12 sacks who knows, thats if he continues to play the way he did sunday....
i didnt

Buffalo Sucks said:
Sorry, but that nickname is lame.

I did not expect the name to catch on, I was merley tryin to prove a point to those that said trade him off for a draft pick or whatever.

serrat said:

Definately agree with 12+ sacks for JT with home games vs Jets (35 sacks/4th worst in NFL) and Buffalo (32 sacks/5th). Sacks vs Ten (21 sacks/20th), @ NE (20/24th), and @ SD (17/27th) will be harder to come by.

AquaInferno said:

Trading a player isn't an indictment of that player. Those who have called for him to be traded are those that feel that the team needs to seriously be re-built (overhauled). If the front office were to begin a youth movement, it would make sense to trade your most marketable (and costly) veterans.
I don't believe that anyone has seriously posted a message in which his talent or ability has been questioned.

Back
Top Bottom