Juice's New Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Juice's New Mock Draft

juicifer1269

Starter
Reaction score
Here's my newest mock draft after the Dolphins free agent signings.

1. Jake Long OT Michigan
2a. Branden Albert OG Virginia
2b. Joe Flacco QB Delaware
3. Terrell Thomas CB USC
4. Brad Cottam TE Tennessee
6. Jonathan Goff MLB Vanderbilt
7. Adrian Arrington WR Michigan

Im all for trading down to get some extra picks because the Dolphins could use all the picks that they can get. I think they could use a WR a little earlier in the draft but I tried to address their needs in order. So, let me know what you think. I think its pretty good and I think it addresses most needs.

Take off flacco and add any other QB and it will be almost perfect

your dreaming with 2a, 2b, 6 and possibly 4 and 7. No chance Albert falls out of the first imo but i do like the jake long pick.

1. Jake Long OT Michigan
3. Terrell Thomas CB USC

Im all for trading down to get some extra picks because the Dolphins could use all the picks that they can get. I think they could use a WR a little earlier in the draft but I tried to address their needs in order. So, let me know what you think. I think its pretty good and I think it addresses most needs.

wow, I would almost forgive the Fins for passing on Brady last year if they ended up with that group of players....:)

1. Jake Long OT Michigan...I could live with Jake, Chris Long or Vernon Gholston @ 1
2a. Branden Albert OG Virginia...Good pick if he's there
2b. Joe Flacco QB Delaware...Rather not draft a QB, even though he has potential
3. Terrell Thomas CB USC...We need CBs!!!
6. Jonathan Goff MLB Vanderbilt...Nice pick if he's there (should go sooner)

Overall a good draft in my opinion. :up:

A lot of those picks are a little unrealistic and will probably be gone by those points. But if we did end up with that draft, I would be pretty happy except for the Jake Long pick, would much rather have Chris there.

isn't goff supposed to go in like the 3rd round? i mean, if he's there, awesome, but i don't think he will be.
I think more realistically, or maybe just more of what i would want, would be to use that 2b pick on a WR or some defensive position, and then use the 6th rounder on a matt flynn or josh johnson if he's still there

I would be utterly shocked if Albert makes it to 32. And I really don't think Flacco is there at 57. I love the idea though! Great mock.

1. Jake Long OT Michigan
3. Terrell Thomas CB USC

That draft would be amazing but is probably the most unrealistic draft I have seen this year.

Albert most likely will go to the Steelers or right around that pick. Flacco is looking like a 1st or early 2nd. And I am a huge fan of Goff, I am really hoping we get him sometime in the draft but will def. not make it out of the 4th and probably even 3rd round.

Anyway if it did happen like that the only thing I would change is TE in the 4th to John Carlson or Martin Rucker. After that its a dream mock in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom