Julius Thomas joins Dolphins as 'much better person' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Julius Thomas joins Dolphins as 'much better person'

In another article about him, he was raving about Gase as a great football mind and considers him a personal friend. Don't know if his Denver skillset can be resurrected, but I'm pretty confident that if not, it won't be for lack of effort!

I liked his PC, he seemed like a smart, earnest guy. Hope he pans out for us.

In another article about him, he was raving about Gase as a great football mind and considers him a personal friend. Don't know if his Denver skillset can be resurrected, but I'm pretty confident that if not, it won't be for lack of effort!

I believe it can be resurrected. He never had a major injury in Jax and he is only 28 years old. Usually one of the major factors in a players production is how hard they work. From all reports, he seems to be extremely focused on turning it around. As Fasano said, he is the first one in the building and the last one to leave. Sure will be nice to have a seam threat TE for once.

That man is such a huge part in what we're going to try to do.

I think Tannehill excels having a big bodied athletic TE.

At 29, his career can totally be resurrected.

He was given a blessing when we traded for him.

Jacksonville wouldn't even use him in the red zone lol

He comes off as a bright, intelligent, genuine guy. Which surprised me for some reason

If nothing else that tells me he's capable of admitting past mistakes, which is always a good character trait to have.

He's not over the hill....Jax simply mishandled and misused him...and lacked the QB to take advantage of him.

He's not over the hill....Jax simply mishandled and misused him...and lacked the QB to take advantage of him.

That's right!!

Who takes out their TE in the red zone?

Especially a TE that just got the most money in history for a TE and had back to back 12 td seasons lol

Only in Jville lol

He can concentrate on becoming a receiver while Tony Fasano comes in and dominates like he's an O-lineman.

IMO Fasano is one of the most underrated gets of any team this offseason.

Ajayi must be salivating knowing that teams can't just stack the box.

Tannehill will excel throwing down the middle to Julius. (It could be something special)

I haven't even thought about Dion Sims ,and I liked him. (Big dude but Fasano is a monster as well)

A better person???? what does that even mean?....can he play at an elite level again or not?

Back
Top Bottom