Julius Thomas | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Julius Thomas

Right now it does look like a one and done.

But the worst tape today was from the safety group in terms of guys we plan to go to war with. What's it say when Maurice smith probably has the top safety grade?

Right now it does look like a one and done.

But the worst tape today was from the safety group in terms of guys we plan to go to war with. What's it say when Maurice smith probably has the top safety grade?
It says the pass rush better get home......

It says the pass rush better get home......

Well Charles Harris a plan a sub didn't show us much today. He still isn't showing that spin move and his ball awareness has to pick up. And in pursuit of the ball in space despite all out effort he's slow. I did see him kicked inside some.

That was one bad reshad tape. Let's hope that's rust. And nate Allen was like playing with 10. A ghost. Tim McDonald is downhill and a thumper but a fish out of water in coverage. Flat footed you name it. Gonna have to hide him

Ju'Wuan James and Julius Thomas are looking like they are going to make it easy for the FO to garner some cap room next off season.

Not saying James is horrible, but he isn't even worth 4 mil a year let alone close to 10 mil.

I said it a thousand times and now once more, should have drafted George Kittle.

The depth tackle play is worse than james. Tunsil struggled with oversettibg today he better clean that up. But Sam young has been bad all preseason and the Uva kid struggled with anchoring today. I don't want to play with either one of them unless I have to. Tunsil though that's not good enough. Step it up

I'd bet money that come week 1 brendel and young are the active depth on the oline.

Well Charles Harris a plan a sub didn't show us much today. He still isn't showing that spin move and his ball awareness has to pick up. And in pursuit of the ball in space despite all out effort he's slow. I did see him kicked inside some.

That was one bad reshad tape. Let's hope that's rust. And nate Allen was like playing with 10. A ghost. Tim McDonald is downhill and a thumper but a fish out of water in coverage. Flat footed you name it. Gonna have to hide him

Everyone blamed Maxwell for the 50 yarder to Smith. I thought it was Reshad's responsibility. What's your take?

Yeah I'm not seeing tunsil top shelf feet and lateral short area quickness as much at tackle this year. Good in the run game needs to clean up the pass pro.

That Jesse Davis kid looks good in true space pretty marginal in line. Still think Anthony steen has the shortest leash.

One of many positions that need to seriously be addressed in the next few drafts before this team can be considered a true contender. If the Dolphins TE depth chart wasn't so weak Thomas wouldn't even make the team. Still need to address the offensive line, most of the defense along with Tight End. Not sure how well this team is going to do this year, but going off of just training camp and preseason they will most likely not be making the playoffs in 2017. I see anywhere between 4 and 8 wins.

Draft Marc Andrews in 2018

Although Julius played a lot in line today that's not gonna be his gig. I'm sure gase plans flex and seam

Ajayi though man he looks damn good. I was very happy with his game. Tone setter all the way. Wicked stiff arm at the 2nd level. Goalline pile mover

It was both and both were not even close. Maxwell left his man and looked inside and where there was not another receiver within 30 yards and Rashad took a step towards the opposite side of where the play went and it was over.

Everyone blamed Maxwell for the 50 yarder to Smith. I thought it was Reshad's responsibility. What's your take?

I thought it was 2 deep but it doesn't much matter to me. Neither one I thought played very well. Miamis all in on both cause I don't see anything sniffing their run ha ha.

The Jags forums had posters over and over saying he was old, lazy, fat, lost a step, slow, often hurt, questioned his love and desire for football...sounds like with so many posters saying the same things over and over maybe some of it may be true

Back
Top Bottom