Just a thought.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a thought..

16phinsrfast

Art Damage
Reaction score
As Ive read, ronnie brown is deciding not to opt out of his current contract. Which can mean two possible scenarios. 1. Ronnie "possibly" thinks that something next year in Miami is going to happen, hopefully something great. I mean sure three straight losses and no playoffs isnt much off an impression to leave, but than the 2009 season leaves fans with an 0 - ten season with a young quarterback that seems to be on the right track and obivious holes that have collapsed our games being addressed. As a fan i have sang this song long enough andso i say" i have a good feeling about next season"...haha or 2. Injury prone?

As Ive read, ronnie brown is deciding not to opt out of his current contract. Which can mean two possible scenarios. 1. Ronnie "possibly" thinks that something next year in Miami is going to happen, hopefully something great. I mean sure three straight losses and no playoffs isnt much off an impression to leave, but than the 2009 season leaves fans with an 0 - ten season with a young quarterback that seems to be on the right track and obivious holes that have collapsed our games being addressed. As a fan i have sang this song long enough andso i say" i have a good feeling about next season"...haha or 2. Injury prone?

He knows the money wont be that great coming off another year with a injury.
He will make as much being a year older if he stays healthy next year in free agency.
Plus he probably loves south Fl.
That just means we get Ricky as a number next year
:up:

Back
Top Bottom