Just for kicks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just for kicks

No1Phinatic

Starter
Reaction score
Just for kicks, I took the player ratings on the most popular draft prospects from NCAA 2005 and created the player in Madden 2005. The only changes I made was to lower everyone's Awareness by 25 points and average their Stamina and Injury rating to get a toughness rating. The results were:

WR Mike Williams, USC, 93
OLB Derrick Johnson, Texas, 93
HB Carnell Williams, Auburn, 92
OT Alex Barron, Florida St, 90
HB Cedric Benson, Texas, 89
WR Braylon Edwards, Michigan, 89
HB Ronnie Brown, Auburn, 87
CB Antrel Rolle, Miami, 84
QB Aaron Rodgers, Cal, 82
QB Alex Smith, Utah, 79

(I took Cadillac and he is doing great! Never less than 100 all-purpose yards per game, 200 rushing against Bucs)

This will probably get moved to the gaming forum, but fun to read none the less

i GUESS they will be playing madden football in the "war room" before too long...ha

Weren't these ratings created before last season? So a players rating now could be significantly higher or lower based on how they performed this past season. Still interesting stuff. At this point, I think we've filled enough holes in free agency that we can take one of the three RBs with the #2 overall pick and build our offense around him. We need someone opposing D coordinators have to game plan for. And while I think AJ is going to be a decent QB I don't think he scares any opposing coaches. Just my thoughts. For now.

Back
Top Bottom