Just got my tickets for the Fins Bears game in November. Hotel Info Needed. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just got my tickets for the Fins Bears game in November. Hotel Info Needed.

The_Phish

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am going to my third Dolphins home game this year and it's my first prime-time game vs the Bears. Last year for the Saints game we
stayed near the stadium at Coach Shula's. My fiance want's to enjoy downtown Miami / South Beach and I was wondering where you guys would suggest we stay to enjoy both! Cheers, Go Phins!

South beach beach isn't all that close to the stadium. Regardless a hotel I like in south beach is the Tudor I think it's on 11 and Collins. Ft lauderdale is close to dolphin stadium

you received your tickets already? I purchased tickets to the Jets fins game and the ddue told me tickets wouldnt be made available until august

you received your tickets already? I purchased tickets to the Jets fins game and the ddue told me tickets wouldnt be made available until august

Sorry I should have said "purchased" I got them off of ticket master today in the lower level 107. I'm a 24 hour drive from FLA and I've been to three Dolphins home games but this is my first night/primetime game. Just a little pre-maturely pumped for the season I guess! Thanks for all the help. We are looking at staying at the Royal Palm or one of the other hotels mentioned here and paying a hefty cab ride again to get to the stadium and back. Either way it's worth it to see the Phins! Thanks for all the help. Cheers!

Hey guys, I work as a manager for a Hilton Hotel in Sacramento, CA. If your looking for a hotel room that is affiliated with Hilton anywhere in the country and are trying to get it for a cheaper rate and give me at least 2wks in advance I can see if I can get it for you guys a little cheaper then the norm.

Just PM me and let me know.

Hey guys, I work as a manager for a Hilton Hotel in Sacramento, CA. If your looking for a hotel room that is affiliated with Hilton anywhere in the country and are trying to get it for a cheaper rate and give me at least 2wks in advance I can see if I can get it for you guys a little cheaper then the norm.

Just PM me and let me know.

That would be awesome! I will have to look up the Hilton's in the Miami area. Thanks.

There's a Hilton on Las Olas Beach. Great area. Close to stadium, right on the beach, and Las Olas is better than South Beach, yet not too far from it

Back
Top Bottom