Just Got This Awesome Dolphins Gift From One Of My Friends | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Got This Awesome Dolphins Gift From One Of My Friends

Aqua and Orange

Poster With A Porpoise
Club Member
Reaction score
While we wait a bit for more news on free agency signings, I thought I would share something kinda cool and Dolphins fan-related to pass the time.

My wife and I had our first baby a few months ago, a baby girl. From the day she was born, all of my friends said, "Now you have a little person to watch Dolphins games with." One of my first memories with my baby was watching a Dolphins game with her, pointing at the screen and saying in babyspeak, "See that man with the sunglasses? That's Jeff Ireland. He's trying to ruin your daddy's life by making horrible decisions."

Anyhoo, I just got a present in the mail from my friends that that I thought was a pretty damn cool sentiment. A set of customized jerseys with our family name for myself, my wife, and the newest member of our family...with the numbers on all of the jerseys combining to spell out her birthdate: November 4, 2013 (or 11-04-13).

Feel free to steal this neat jersey idea for any of your Dolphins fan friends that become parents:

photo17-1.jpg

Great stuff!! Let's hope all of our fans and their families enjoy the upcoming season where we get into the Playoffs and who knows from there!!

Your daughter seems like she has a cool dad. Congrats and don't ever let her forget about Marino or the undefeated 1972 team. lol.

While we wait a bit for more news on free agency signings, I thought I would share something kinda cool and Dolphins fan-related to pass the time.

My wife and I had our first baby a few months ago, a baby girl. From the day she was born, all of my friends said, "Now you have a little person to watch Dolphins games with." One of my first memories with my baby was watching a Dolphins game with her, pointing at the screen and saying in babyspeak, "See that man with the sunglasses? That's Jeff Ireland. He's trying to ruin your daddy's life by making horrible decisions."

Anyhoo, I just got a present in the mail from my friends that that I thought was a pretty damn cool sentiment. A set of customized jerseys with our family name for myself, my wife, and the newest member of our family...with the numbers on all of the jerseys combining to spell out her birthdate: November 4, 2013 (or 11-04-13).

Feel free to steal this neat jersey idea for any of your Dolphins fan friends that become parents:

photo17-1.jpg

Awesome man. My daughter was born on November 10, 2013. She has a few Dolphins outfits herself.

Back
Top Bottom