Just have to say this! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just have to say this!

Y-TownPhinVet

35 years and counting
Reaction score
How totally stupid can a person get? RW quits a mult-million dollar job because he wants to smoke pot, and become a teacher :confused: Not to mention the fact that the whole country (cops included) now know this :shakeno: He can forget getting a teaching job, or any job for that matter. This IMO qualifies as one of the worlds dumbest moves by a person.
He'll be some much larger guys b!t*h in the pen real soon. :roflmao: This will forever be known as "idiot move of the century"

Sorry guys, that ends my kicking of this dead horse. I really hope Travis makes us all forget about this :D

I'm a college student and we were talking about this all day at school. No public school in the nation will be permitted by law (if I'm not mistaken) to hire anybody who is an open pot smoker without a medical perscription for any teaching position. This was trullly idiotic. Very good point.

You'd think he'd been smoking dope to come up with an idea like that, huh?

RW is no different from our current generation of high profiled athletes.... Majority of us may view him as being essentric.... But IMHO it is the way of the times.... Same old revolving doors of mis-conduct against the established norms of our society...

If Ricky was to try to be a teacher (lol) he would just use more masking agents to pass his drug tests.

Back
Top Bottom