Just Met Rishard Matthews | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Met Rishard Matthews

Sounds like the football Gods are rewarding you for your optimism. I hope he isn't kidding about getting on the field soon. It would be nice to see if we have a real player with him before next year. If we resign Hartline, and Matthews works out we only need one more WR in the offseason, not two.

Awesome. Glad I am apart of the Blue man/we never sleep group...I dont get the very handsome man reference tho?

Also do you have your publix reciept???or it didnt happen....

Hey Vaark, any insight on his thoughts about Ryan Tannehill?

Awesome. Glad I am apart of the Blue man/we never sleep group...I dont get the very handsome man reference tho?

Also do you have your publix reciept???or it didnt happen....

Please don't you ever doubt me again you poor man's substitute for canned salmon!

1xxzxi-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Hey Vaark, any insight on his thoughts about Ryan Tannehill?

I was tempted to ask, but what could he candidly say either way? And the suits were ready to pack him up and move on.

Now how can that be good looking...............

[video=youtube;9JQTf4W_BbE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JQTf4W_BbE&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Please don't you ever doubt me again you poor man's substitute for canned salmon!

1xxzxi-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

I was tempted to ask, but what could he candidly say either way? And the suits were ready to pack him up and move on.

Nice, Publix cashiers have stripper names!!!

Looking forward to some fresh blood at the WR position. He and Jeff Fullers as far as rookies had the most promise coming in and would be nice to see them develop enough that we do not have to spend a really high draft picks on a WR next year based on need instead of just talent. Right now a stud pass rusher, stud WR, CB, Safty and I want to say LB are our needs going into next years draft but if these guys can develop then probably outside of stud pass rusher we can take the best player availabe which is really the best way to go because that really opens up your draft for next year and the future.

Then we can draft a kicker with our first (JOKE):d-day:

Back
Top Bottom