Just Received my Tannehill Jersey and......

Discussion in 'FinHeaven Exchange' started by NYC#1finsfan, Aug 16, 2012.

1. NYC#1finsfan

NYC#1finsfan #1DandyDanFan

Boy What a disappointment!!! I knew I was ordering a replica but I sure wasn't expecting heat pressed vinyl name and numbers! I ordered a $100 jersey from Sports Authority and was expecting it to at least somewhat resemble what is being worn on the field but this is not even close. Over the course of the last few years I was able to order Reebok replicas with sewn on numbers for like $50 and they were far more authentic looking than this jersey will ever be. Buyers beware that apparently you need to order a $300+ Nike jersey to get anything remotely close to resembling what the players are actually wearing this year on the field.:hump:

2. SeasonsMusic

SeasonsMusic Pianist

3. SCLSU Mud Dogs

SCLSU Mud Dogs foos-ball is the devil! Donator

I got an authentic Cam Wake jersey for $60...

4. elite14eva

elite14eva Yashu Mane!!! Donator

where from?

5. SCLSU Mud Dogs

SCLSU Mud Dogs foos-ball is the devil! Donator

Buddy of mine knows a guy who knows a guy. Pretty sure it came straight from China lol

6. lucid22

lucid22 Well-Known Member

you got a receipt?

7. DuderinoN703

DuderinoN703 I can get you a toe Finheaven VIP Donator

$100 for a jersey is too much for me. Hell, the $79.99 price tag the old Reebok ones were too expensive too (and of course I still own a Henne and Marshall one).

8. bflat

bflat Well-Known Member

I'm not really a fan of the new Nike jerseys. I like the colors better because they seem to pop more but the jerseys just seem to look cheap to me :idk:

9. jason37

jason37 Drivin' the Yeremiah Bell Bandwagon

I bought three screen printed Nike Miami Dolphins T shirts from a local mall, and after one wash the screen print was faded and almost cracked looking on two of them. The only one that still looks good is the one made on a "DRY FIT" shirt. I feel like Nike rat f***ed me. The shirts were like thirty bucks each.

10. Valandui

Valandui Lumberjack Batman Donator

Pics or it didn't happen.

11. buxster07

buxster07 A True Fan

Is the name on a patch or is it like ironed on ink?

12. Fins1971

Fins1971 C'mon Dolphins

I'm getting my Tannehill jersey for free when the Dolphins beat the Texans on opening day 26-24.

13. DolphinzD

DolphinzD Boom!! How you like that??

After looking at the descriptions of the three kinds of jerseys you can get on Nike's website, it sounds like the "Limited" jersey (for $135) would be a decent comparison to what they wear on the field, if you don't want to shell out $250 for an authentic. For $35 extra, it looks a LOT better than the "Game" replica jersey.

14. Dolphins7273

Dolphins7273 Banned Hammered

If it said "replica" in the description, you should have known this. The semi-authentic ones will say "EQT" or "Premiere" (or whatever Nike is calling them now). Replicas will always have screen printed numbers in every sport.

15. Ricky4Life

Ricky4Life Repin the MIA in AZ!!

Mine did the same. I have the dri-fit shirt and shorts and they look the same as the day I bought them. I had to screen printed shirts and the print on the front has cracked or fell off and it looks all faded but the Nike logo on the sleeve is fine. I am going to exchange them but it's like how the he'll do you wash these things with out them falling apart.

16. -=DolfanDave=-

-=DolfanDave=- A True Fan

because those nike jerseys were made in a sweat shop by a bunch of starving 12 yr old kids

17. broccoli rob

broccoli rob proud of your boy

I'll buy my Tannehill jersey and Dolphin gear once they change the logo & jersey. I remember how much it sucked buying all kinds of gear when they changed the logo the last time. I'll hold out til next offseason to stock up.

18. Vaark

Vaark Nihil taurus crappus Finheaven VIP Donator

Return it and inform them if there's any problem or handling charges you will start bad mouthing their fins jerseys online wherever those products get rated by users (with accompanying incriminating photos of how bogus they are).

19. abNORMal

abNORMal A True Fan

If they are that poorly made, then return them and badmouth them online. They should not continue to sell crap.

20. Drfletcherdc

Drfletcherdc A True Fan

Thats what I'm going to do but get it personalized. I'm not ok with wearing another man's name on my back.

21. MP-Omnis

MP-Omnis Larry King, Antique Bandwagon

To be honest, I would just go Chinese. You can probably find a decent, plain jersey to start with and then once you get it you can find a shop to add the tackle twill bits to make it look real. I can't stand screen printed jerseys. They're great for kids but no adult should have one if they plan on keeping it nice for a long time.

22. $$stumoney$$

$$stumoney$$ Member

Check out cheapjerseys.us I just got my authentic Nike Elite Tannehill jersey. So sick. I got my gf a reggie bush one also and I think my total was like 71 bucks shipped. Took about 10 days to come in but soo worth it. I was super impressed.

photo.jpg photo-1.jpg

23. NYC#1finsfan

NYC#1finsfan #1DandyDanFan

24. JBinSD

JBinSD Super Donator Super Donator Finheaven VIP Donator

It's funny but I bought from some China site recently -- I got an Orange Dansby jersey, and a "Home" Vontae Davis jersey. Within days of receipt, Vontae was relegated to the slot. I probably don't need to tell you about my Brandon Marshall or Ronnie Brown jerseys.

25. Anvil35

Anvil35 Leave Users Titles Alone!! Finheaven VIP Donator

At least they have a job.

26. Sean

Sean Just Win, Baby

The new Nike jerseys suck, and are more expensive then Reebok's.

27. Ricky4Life

I like the new jerseys, my daughters need new jerseys thinking Tannehill and Wake. I will probably get a Tannehill or I was thinking a Clay or Miller to be different. The only thing that sucks is they are changing things next year.

28. cbud13

cbud13 Rookie

Go to tarajersey.com, you can get any jersey you want for 42 dollars. It takes like 2 or 3 weeks to get here from China, but they are authentic jerseys and look great!

29. NYPhinzFan

NYPhinzFan Scout Team Donator

I got my Brandon Marshall white and Reggie bush orange from a china site last. They were well made and cost me under $70 total. No way I dish out $200+ on authentic jerseys. Especially for players not guaranteed to be on the team in 2 years.

30. mnphinfan

mnphinfan Lifelong Fin Fan

The crazy thing about Nike is that they are supposed to be offering 3 different types of jerseys. The "Game" jersey which has the iron on numbers, nameplate, and logos, the "Limited" jersey which has sewn on numbers, nameplates and logos, and the "Elite" which are the game jerseys.

The problem as of right now the "Limited" jersey is actually limited as to which teams/players you can get that style of jersey in and they are not customizable. Unfortunately the Dolphins do not even have one on their website. For the records sake according to NFL.com neither do the Ravens, Bengals, Broncos, Colts, Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Titans, Cardinals, Falcons, Panthers, Giants, Eagles, Seahawks, Rams, Buccaneers, and Redskins.

In fact the only "Limited" jersey's that are available according to NFL.com are; Fred Jackson, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Josh Cribbs, Arian Foster, Andre Johnson, Matt Shaub, Maurice Jones Drew, Tom Brady, Mark Sanchez, Troy Polamalu, Brian Urlacher, Devin Hester, Julius Peppers, Jay Cutler, DeMarcus Ware, Tony Romo, Miles Austin, Jason Witten, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, Matthew Stafford, Aaron Rodhers, Clay Matthews, Jordy Nelson, Greg Jennings, Christian Ponder, Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Percy Harvin, Drew Brees, Jimmy Graham, Mark Ingram, Daren Sproles, and Frank Gore.

However, if you go to nike.com they have "Limited" jerseys, for all of the teams many with multiple players however they still don't have customizable one's.

How the hell is this possible that some items are available on certain websites while others are not and no customizable "Limited" jerseys are offered? I should also note that the Reggie Bush "Limited" jersey isn't even available on miamidolphins.com. What a cluster ****. The NFL and Nike need to get their **** together.

31. Tunaphish429

Tunaphish429 1st Ballot Hall of Famer Donator

Turn them inside out while washing...and dont use a dryer to dry them...or dry on low heat..but I would just let them hang dry..

32. broccoli rob

broccoli rob proud of your boy

this + the fact that the Dolphins will have new jerseys/logo next year makes me think anyone who buys a jersey this year is off their rocker

33. bflat

bflat Well-Known Member

lol and the reebok jerseys weren't?

34. clownfish

clownfish A True Fan

This. I've been patiently waiting on the release of the limited jersey, but there has been a big delay on them. They are rolling new ones out weekly at this point and they've already got the Bush one on the Nikey sight. Long appears to be coming soon, but I am waiting on Tannehill. Just be patient, wait for the limited, shell out the extra cash, and there'll be no need for bitching and moaning.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-nfl/cid-1/pid-516751/pgid-516753

35. Ricky4Life

From the description it sounds like only the numbers are stitched on.

36. Dolphinsman08

Dolphinsman08 Active Member

37. SQuinn17

SQuinn17 League Dominator

Nike Fri Fit Dolphins Polo > Dolphins jersey

38. Buff

Buff From a galaxy far far away.... Finheaven VIP Donator

I just bought a heap of jerseys from china. Got 11 of them delivered to Australia for $240. 1 x wake, 1 new style tanny, a pouncey and 8 others from different teams including baseball shirts. All numbers and names are sewn on and for the $, they look pretty good. The only thing I am not a big fan of is the new replica nikes. I prefer the older style and cut. The new style sizing seems a bit smaller compared to the old reebok knockoffs.

website is www.jerseys21cn.com

there after sales communications are excellent. If they are out of stock they eemail you and keep in contact during the sales procedures.

39. AFCMiamiEast

AFCMiamiEast A True Fan

A few years back I bought an authentic Ronnie Brown jersey for a tad over $20 (this was while he was in his prime) from a Chinese website. It was fantastic, they still sell authentic replicas for the same price.

40. Dolphins7273

Dolphins7273 Banned Hammered

If it's made in China, it's not authentic.