Just Received my Tannehill Jersey and...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Received my Tannehill Jersey and......

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Boy What a disappointment!!! I knew I was ordering a replica but I sure wasn't expecting heat pressed vinyl name and numbers! I ordered a $100 jersey from Sports Authority and was expecting it to at least somewhat resemble what is being worn on the field but this is not even close. Over the course of the last few years I was able to order Reebok replicas with sewn on numbers for like $50 and they were far more authentic looking than this jersey will ever be. Buyers beware that apparently you need to order a $300+ Nike jersey to get anything remotely close to resembling what the players are actually wearing this year on the field.:hump:

$100 for a jersey is too much for me. Hell, the $79.99 price tag the old Reebok ones were too expensive too (and of course I still own a Henne and Marshall one).

I'm not really a fan of the new Nike jerseys. I like the colors better because they seem to pop more but the jerseys just seem to look cheap to me :idk:

I bought three screen printed Nike Miami Dolphins T shirts from a local mall, and after one wash the screen print was faded and almost cracked looking on two of them. The only one that still looks good is the one made on a "DRY FIT" shirt. I feel like Nike rat f***ed me. The shirts were like thirty bucks each.

Boy What a disappointment!!! I knew I was ordering a replica but I sure wasn't expecting heat pressed vinyl name and numbers! I ordered a $100 jersey from Sports Authority and was expecting it to at least somewhat resemble what is being worn on the field but this is not even close. Over the course of the last few years I was able to order Reebok replicas with sewn on numbers for like $50 and they were far more authentic looking than this jersey will ever be. Buyers beware that apparently you need to order a $300+ Nike jersey to get anything remotely close to resembling what the players are actually wearing this year on the field.:hump:

Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm getting my Tannehill jersey for free when the Dolphins beat the Texans on opening day 26-24.

After looking at the descriptions of the three kinds of jerseys you can get on Nike's website, it sounds like the "Limited" jersey (for $135) would be a decent comparison to what they wear on the field, if you don't want to shell out $250 for an authentic. For $35 extra, it looks a LOT better than the "Game" replica jersey.

If it said "replica" in the description, you should have known this. The semi-authentic ones will say "EQT" or "Premiere" (or whatever Nike is calling them now). Replicas will always have screen printed numbers in every sport.

I bought three screen printed Nike Miami Dolphins T shirts from a local mall, and after one wash the screen print was faded and almost cracked looking on two of them. The only one that still looks good is the one made on a "DRY FIT" shirt. I feel like Nike rat f***ed me. The shirts were like thirty bucks each.

Mine did the same. I have the dri-fit shirt and shorts and they look the same as the day I bought them. I had to screen printed shirts and the print on the front has cracked or fell off and it looks all faded but the Nike logo on the sleeve is fine. I am going to exchange them but it's like how the he'll do you wash these things with out them falling apart.

Back
Top Bottom