just returned questions? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

just returned questions?

rhk43

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just returned from 4 days of practice, I was there both practices for 4 straight days. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Just one comment here. i am sick of the Wannstadt bashing. Name for me another coach that has won as many games as he has the last two years, with what I would consider an average QB. He was involved in every aspect of practice. As a coach myself I guess I am a little defensive.

How does Otis Grigsby look? Does he look like another Ogun potentially?

also, Is Will Poole gonna give us 4 excellent CB's?

Did you see alot(/any) of #43 Hart Turner? Was he doing good? And what did you think of Corey Jenkins?

Any word on how Bell looked? Also, what about the backup LT, Goodspeed (I think)?

Thanks!

Are you going to answer any of the questions posted??:confused:

Dredd1050 said:
Are you going to answer any of the questions posted??:confused:
lmao, good question!

BUt seriously, have u noticed Sammmy Knight at all, or has he been relativley quiet. I truly believe hell have to have s real good year this year if he wants to remain a Dolphin, and am very hopeful.

FinFan24 said:
lmao, good question!

BUt seriously, have u noticed Sammmy Knight at all, or has he been relativley quiet. I truly believe hell have to have s real good year this year if he wants to remain a Dolphin, and am very hopeful.

I'm pretty sure Knight's contract runs out after this season. IMO he's a playmaker and I think he will have a good year. I hope we can keep him around past this year.

its also wannys fault that hes had that average qb for four years. the man is an idiot :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom