Just rewatched the game.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just rewatched the game..

Phinsfan210

F-I-N-S FINS FINS FINS
Reaction score
I just rewatched the entire Falcons/Dolphins game and wanted to point out a couple of things that most of you probably already know.

-When given time and given a receiver with any seperation, chad looked good.
-Offensive line really didnt do that bad. They had a good amount of miscues but I felt the run blocking wasnt bad, we just had to abandon the run early because of the score.
-turnovers are the number 1 reason we lost this game. The falcons had one good drive where they drove the whole field and scored a touchdown, other then that drive, all of their points came off good field position forced by turnovers.
-Philip Merling WOW, this guy was everywhere all game long. Really distrupted the Falcons offense.
-Jason Taylor has still got it
-Thats about it, I really think were going to see a good game come this monday, I have a feeling were going to hit on all cylinders offensively and defensively, we really are a good football team. We just need some time. Were still rebuilding.

Bottom line 4 turnovers otherwise we could of won on the road against a good falcons team. Bad day, we all have them, all teams have them period! No cause for panick, best the worse out of the way after week 1 against a non divisional team, non conference team!

we executed some stuff pretty good IMO. The turnover plays were just killers. What else can you do at that point? It was just one of those games. I think that game is a blessing in disguise because non-conference and if you want to get a bad taste in your mouth to prove a point and get it out of your system, this was the game.

Back
Top Bottom