Just Signed Up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Signed Up

RayMickensOwnsU

Practice Squad
Reaction score
nice site, i'm actually trying to find some Jets-Dolphins torrents and I'm having some real trouble finding some actual links, but i've figured out so far that they are somewhere in "Crunche's Corner" whatever that is. please help a brother out, even though i am a jet fan.

Great site you are right. Have a good time, and tell all your friends. What your best bet is during the season they post links to torrents*.

ok thanks, but if anyone out there has any links to any active nfl torrents with at least ten seeders please PM (although since i don't have many posts i am not sure if my PM feature works.) but anyways, i'm going through total withdrawal and i need to DL some games to keep me busy until the Jets next OTA. just so you all know i'm not a lamo-leecher and i'm not some noob who doesn't know how to forward ports, just a jets fan who's had a real hard time finding football torrents ever since lokitorrent bit the dust. thanks for ya help in advance.

:welcome: to FinHeaven I hear ya... on going through withdrawals... I need to some watch some football games myself just to keep me from going insane.

Back
Top Bottom