Just wanted to say... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just wanted to say...

darkmistress

d'Artiste
Reaction score
This thread probably shouldn't be here but I just wanted to say thanks to all you guys who have been doing the mini camp reports...I'm pretty sure that like myself, all of us who can't get to the camps are very grateful for the effort and time you guys put in...

Thanks guys, and keep up the great work! :D

Wait till training camp starts. You'll be sending gifts and female slaves. :lol:

Muck said:
Wait till training camp starts. You'll be sending gifts and female slaves. :lol:
:lol: Well it'd be worth it...there's crap all dolphins news down here... I remember last year when Sportscenter was going to do their dolphins mini camp report they decided they'd talk about Kobe Bryant and his court case instead...I was fuming :fire: ...coincidently I've hated the Lakers ever since...:lol:

I noticed the Lacuna Coil on your post....Is the CD good?..I seen a video and I was mesmorized by it

strutterphin said:
I noticed the Lacuna Coil on your post....Is the CD good?..I seen a video and I was mesmorized by it
Which vid? "Heaven's a Lie" or "Swamped"....their latest album "Comalies" is awesome...but so are all of them. But I've loved these guys for some time now, they've been around for a while, but they're only just starting to make it in the U.S. (so I hear)...

I didnt realize they have been around for awhile. I feel stupid now. I thought they were brand new. Again my stupidity shines again..I dont know which video it was. I waych and listen to alot of music..how did I miss them?

Back
Top Bottom