Justin blackmon=Dez bryant? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Justin blackmon=Dez bryant?

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
I've never really watched the guy play is the comparison to D.Bryant correct?

Blackmon looked like crap today, and he does seem to have some serious attitude problems. He blew three plays and one was a sure touchdown.

The real comparison should be: Brandon Weeden=Tom Brady

Blackmon is TO...I mean that as a compliment.

People need to learn to use the draft forum... Weeden, Luck, Barkley, Blackmon are not Dolphins.

I like Blackmon, and would love to have him on this team (but not at the cost of grabbing a potential franchise QB). He is money in the redzone. That being said, the guy drops a lot of very catchable balls everywhere else. At least one big one a game.

Whether he's a prima donna, meh, who cares. Nearly every good WR is prima donna. Not sure why, they're not even playing the most important position on offense, let alone the team; but that's the way it is.

I like Blackmon, and would love to have him on this team (but not at the cost of grabbing a potential franchise QB). He is money in the redzone. That being said, the guy drops a lot of very catchable balls everywhere else. At least one big one a game.

Whether he's a prima donna, meh, who cares. Nearly every good WR is prima donna. Not sure why, they're not even playing the most important position on offense, let alone the team; but that's the way it is.
Sounds something like B. Marshall.

From what i have seen he is a very talented prospect but i dont think he is as good as Dez.

Dez has the advantage of having better hands and being able to go up for balls.

Hayden Fox is dead on with the TO comparison. He has shaky hands but is phenomenal once he has the ball in in hands. He lets the ball drop into his hands a lottt, I wish he would use his size and abilities to make more jump ball plays but he doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom