Justin Fields | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Justin Fields

That's been such a spectacular performance and so opposite to what he put up in the first half f his last game. That may be an issue in itself. But my god, if you just looked at these two QBs on that first half, the generational talent, lock #1 pick in the draft, is not the one wearing Orange.

Fields had a tremendous 2019 and played reasonably well against Clemson last year.

Fields also played well the first few games this season until admittedly getting caught up in Heisman hype.

Tonight’s performance with a full compliment of surrounding talent shouldn’t be a big surprise.

He’s an imperfect QB but still a good one. With a lot of potential at the next level, whether he fully realizes that potential or not.

The Jets can not possibly like Darnold to pass on Lawrence or Fields.

But they are the Jets......................

Fields IMO just moved a notch above Lawrence last night. I am not surprised either. But we know how it goes and the hype always wins out.

Fields will be a better pick and better NFL QB period. He should go #1 but won’t. The Jets are stupid if they don’t land him, but watch for Detroit.

Miami should actually consider picking him at #3 if he doesn’t go at #2. That’s how good a pick he is.

But yeah, smart thing to do is if Fields is there at #3, take a kings ransom and only that from a team like the Lions or Redskins (or Cowboys even could get in there).

He can't hold the ball like he does now at the next level. He has a stat that is absurd in the wrong way. He holds the ball an avg if 3 seconds with out blitz, and holds it longer when blitzes. Can't say that's bc he runs around. Josh allen is avg 2.8 against blitz.

Fields IMO just moved a notch above Lawrence last night. I am not surprised either. But we know how it goes and the hype always wins out.

Fields will be a better pick and better NFL QB period. He should go #1 but won’t. The Jets are stupid if they don’t land him, but watch for Detroit.

Miami should actually consider picking him at #3 if he doesn’t go at #2. That’s how good a pick he is.

But yeah, smart thing to do is if Fields is there at #3, take a kings ransom and only that from a team like the Lions or Redskins (or Cowboys even could get in there).
Don't see what you see. Kid holds the ball way too long. Look at the stat I posted above. Put him behind that jags, jets, or even our li e and he will get killed. No thanks

And let's not pretend tua never went off on college against good defenses. Ppl are crazy. Kid played a good game. Where was that all year. Lawrence is still number 1

Back
Top Bottom