Kaaya Cut | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kaaya Cut

Kaaya is a statue...he would be killed behind an NFL O-line. The lack of mobility would literally make him a sitting duck, especially behind this O-line.

Poor Brad... Should have stayed at the U for his senior year. I hope they pick him up but the Packers may be the team to claim him.

Poor Brad... Should have stayed at the U for his senior year. I hope they pick him up but the Packers may be the team to claim him.

I'm glad he left. I was tired of Kaaya. I was surprised someone drafted him.

Id like to see us pickup Taylor Heinike, previously on MN..hes been good pretty much every chance hes gotten, aside from putting his arm through a window. Hometown hero for me (ODU) and probably a better project than Doughty. I think he may have had some starts when teddy b. went down if not for the window incident.

Edit: hes a free agent at the moment.

I'm glad he left. I was tired of Kaaya. I was surprised someone drafted him.
He had a horrible junior year...I was surprised he declared for the draft. Rosier may not be perfect, and he's still developing, but that kid has intangibles you can't teach. He's brought the team back more times this season than Kaaya did in his career. He really reminds me of a poor mans Russell Wilson...the version that played at NC State at least.

Doubt we need any more camp fodder at this point.

He had a horrible junior year...I was surprised he declared for the draft. Rosier may not be perfect, and he's still developing, but that kid has intangibles you can't teach. He's brought the team back more times this season than Kaaya did in his career. He really reminds me of a poor mans Russell Wilson...the version that played at NC State at least.

Kaaya had so much potential and it amounted to nothing. I don't think it was a poor work ethic thing so I'm not gonna pile on him too much, but if the Canes absolutely need a score I'm glad Rosier is at QB over Kaaya.

Did Kaaya ever run a 2 minute drill where he didn't take 2 sacks?

Kaaya had so much potential and it amounted to nothing. I don't think it was a poor work ethic thing so I'm not gonna pile on him too much, but if the Canes absolutely need a score I'm glad Rosier is at QB over Kaaya.

Did Kaaya ever run a 2 minute drill where he didn't take 2 sacks?
That was his biggest issue and why he's not on an NFL roster. Zero mobility, and if you have zero mobility you better make sure you get rid of the ball in 2.5 seconds or less and he can't.

Dummy should have stayed in school. He got high off the bowl game performance vs. West Virginia, when in reality, it was Njoku who really stood out. He would have REALLY been in the national spotlight this season with the Canes back in the top 10, and that (improvement) was a given from last season.

He's a great kid but his future is probably that of Jacory in the CFL, although he might be a starter there.

Back
Top Bottom