KC AND DENVER finfans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KC AND DENVER finfans

jjgdecoy

Scout Team
Reaction score
I was wondering where I should stay and party at. I live in the mide west and the Denver and KC games are the ones that I going to go to I am also going to fit in the Rams game too. But I know nothing about Denver and very little KC

Come on I can not believe that there are no FINS fans in KC or Denver that can help me out on where to stay!!!! Hope to see you all there no matter what and I am set on the Rams game

I was wondering where I should stay and party at. I live in the mide west and the Denver and KC games are the ones that I going to go to I am also going to fit in the Rams game too. But I know nothing about Denver and very little KC

I'll be at the game in Denver, I am flying down from Calgary.

I just moved here*denver) in January, But how much are you wanting to spend? How close to the stadium do you want to be?

I really do not want to have to get a car. I would love to supper cab it from the airprort to somewhere close and walk over to tailgate and hit the game. I will pay more for a place close and somewhere where where I am going have to drive to and not drink as much less. You know how it goes. I want to have a great time and if I stay on skidrow that is OK for the fact I get to see my team play live.

Much thanks to the Help I have gotten. Love how we look out for our own. Please the more info I can get the better off I will be. Can not wait to see those farm hourses cry when the 2nd greatest mamals kick *** in their stabel

Do you know where you are staying at? What info you are willing to share?

hey there... if you go to KC then keep in mind that the public transportation here is not so great. A car may be the best bet. Not many hotels near the stadium either, but there is some pretty good locations for staying and partying in the westport area. Let me know if I can help out more.

PMkelly thanks I just had a buddy move up to KC. I am still looking for info on Denver.

Back
Top Bottom