KC at NE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KC at NE

Ben Had

You're awesome!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
What off the wall thing will happen to cost KC this game?

I'm thinking their is still a few off the wall things ole Bill still has up his sleeve. :chuckle:

I am such a Chiefs fan this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the Pats get Edelman and Amendola back so they will probably forgo the running game that they tried to feature against us and go back to short passes.

KC is on a roll so this should be a good game.

GO CHEIFS

Vollmer is back so the OL should be better. Chiefs don't have enough offense to win. Still, should be a good game.

Scott Kasmar tweeted the following.

Since 2001 the Patriots are 11-0 in the playoffs vs new opponent that they did NOT play during regular season but only 10-8 in rematch of the regular season. Doesn't bode well for KC. Plus you have that Monday night blowout from last year that NE will want to repay.

The way the Chiefs have handled the last three minutes of this game is absolutely terrible.

Have a friend who is an Eagles fan, and he's raved for years that Reid has the worst clock management he's ever seen, bar none. Said that there are a lot of examples of bad clock management, but that if you ever want to see the last two minutes of a game get completely botched, Reid takes it to an art. This was in like, 2005, that I first met the guy and he talked my ear off about it. Ever since then, I've always paid attention to how Reid's teams handle these situations, and yep, he was right.

Too many missed opportunities and terrible clock management in the 4th quarter killed the Chiefs. I hope the Broncos win and the Patriots have to play at Mile High next week. Way too much home cooking when they play in Foxboro.

The way the Chiefs have handled the last three minutes of this game is absolutely terrible.

Have a friend who is an Eagles fan, and he's raved for years that Reid has the worst clock management he's ever seen, bar none. Said that there are a lot of examples of bad clock management, but that if you ever want to see the last two minutes of a game get completely botched, Reid takes it to an art. This was in like, 2005, that I first met the guy and he talked my ear off about it. Ever since then, I've always paid attention to how Reid's teams handle these situations, and yep, he was right.

The last offensive drive was truly bad coaching. The waste of time comes clearly from the sideline. Go no huddle. You are down two scores.

The last offensive drive was truly bad coaching. The waste of time comes clearly from the sideline. Go no huddle. You are down two scores.

It was dreadful. People wanted to blame the ****ty clock management in the Super Bowl on McNabb, but the simple fact is, it's ALL on Andy Reid. All of it.

Back
Top Bottom