Keenum to Broncos, get off Thills back. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keenum to Broncos, get off Thills back.

With the Vikings reportedly the front runner for Cousins that leaves the Browns, Broncos, Jets and Bills taking a QB.
None will get near 11
Keenum is a stop gap in Denver, so they will draft someone to develop and will not trade their pick. The Jets and Bills are desperate for QB help. The Bills are positioning themselves for a big trade up for a QB.

Hope he signs and puts this Thill to Broncos crap to bed. Thill needs to be kept for 2 more years regardless of we draft another QB. I am not a Thill fanboy I'm a logical fan and th we is no reason not let Thill lead the team this year.
Absolutely agree, i think we need 7/8 years to fairly evaluate Tannehill. It is also not fair that we dont have a pro bowl lineman at every position. Tannehill needs more time in the pocket to check down

Absolutely agree, i think we need 7/8 years to fairly evaluate Tannehill. It is also not fair that we dont have a pro bowl lineman at every position. Tannehill needs more time in the pocket to check down
7 to 8 years to fairly evaluate?? That's probably the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Bridgewater wont be cheap - it has been said he will get at least $12 million a year

We need to get it through our brains that noone is cheap these days - especially a QB

Just say no to Bridgewater!!!! He's so overrated it isn't even funny....and that was when he had two good legs. I'm stuck watching Vikings games every weekend due to family, and he isn't all that impressive. Not near as accurate as Tannehill. It was his mobility that saved him, but he doesn't throw on the run as well as Tannehill either, and certainly not after that devastating knee injury. A lot of people here concerned about Ryan's knee after an ACL yet they want Bridgewater who basically exploded everything in his knee and wasn't all that far off from losing the dang thing. It would be so Dolphins if we signed this guy....

I love that people want to bring in Bridgewater because they’re concerned about Tannehills health, when Bridgewaters injury was so bad they were not even sure if he would walk again let alone play.

Not only that but does everyone still not understand that you could have Jesus Christ himself at QB, and he would still have a hard time doing squat behind our line?

Go get a QB, that’s fine, but until you fix that line you are going to have the same thing the Colts and ourselves have right now. Damaged goods wondering how it all happened.

I mean Would anyone feel safe placing $20million in a glass safe? Because that’s about what the hell we’ve done with Tannehill behind this line...

Most of the Bronco beat guys here in the Denver area feel Keenum is just a bridge QB, and Elway likely drafts Allen from up the road in Wyoming with the 5th pick, or whoever else is still on the board between Darnold, Rosen and Mayfield. I think all these QB’s will be gone by the time Miami picks at #11. Wouldn’t surprise me if the Phins give Teddy Bridgewater a short term deal to backup Tannehill, and be the #2.

This is the post of the year!!! It made me LOL.

7 to 8 years to fairly evaluate?? That's probably the funniest thing I've ever heard.

To be fair, this will be his 2nd year with a HC that is actually getting the best out of him, and has helped him grow to be the QB he should have been 5 years ago if not for a horrible HC, 3 useless O-Coordinators, and a way over his head QB coach.

I don't really think Tannehill need pro-bowl caliber linemen across the line, just an O-line that each year is not considered top 5 worst...when not being considered THE WORST. Getn him a line that is average to a bit better then average, and see how he does.

To be fair, this will be his 2nd year with a HC that is actually getting the best out of him, and has helped him grow to be the QB he should have been 5 years ago if not for a horrible HC, 3 useless O-Coordinators, and a way over his head QB coach.
The fact that he is not mentally broke down after Philbin is a positive sign imo. Not to many QBs withstand bad coaching and have a shot at being above average.

Back
Top Bottom