Keep your Eye on Armon Binns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep your Eye on Armon Binns

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just went to youtube and checked out some video. I remember him a little as a Syracuse fan last year. He makes end zone plays. Deceptive speed at 4.5/40.

6'3" 210 lbs and was wanted by one bill belichick. If he was out there this past sunday, Bess being out a little longer might be a blessing.

People are looking at Keenan Allen in this draft, I am starting to think this guy is a better version of what we are looking for.

Her seems to be a good kid too. Could Ireland score again? NO.....not possible.

Yeah he is going to be a beast just watch! Ireland knows what he is doing

Sweet. And I was worried about our receiving corps.

We can enter 2013 with Mathews and Binns on the outside and Thigpen in the slot. Problem solved.... Time to move on to the next position of need.

just remember you watched higlights, of course he is going to look good. that said i hope he pans out, but the chances of that happening are slim to none

Sweet. And I was worried about our receiving corps.

We can enter 2013 with Mathews and Binns on the outside and Thigpen in the slot. Problem solved.... Time to move on to the next position of need.

Sounds like a golden plan. We should draft offensive linemen with each and every pick and hopefully we hit on one LT and than we do the same next year if RT does not pan out. Thank Jesus for Jeff Ireland.

Ireland loves acorns. It would be nice if he actually could draft a playmaker for once instead of constantly churning players 50-53 every freaking week. How many times are you going to find a Pro Bowler on the waiver wire???

Ireland loves acorns. It would be nice if he actually could draft a playmaker for once instead of constantly churning players 50-53 every freaking week. How many times are you going to find a Pro Bowler on the waiver wire???

I dont get this attitude. Would you rather not have players like Wake, Bess or Thigpen?

Ireland has been here for five years...you named THREE players in his defense...three...and only one of them is an elite game changer. I do not understand your attitude sir.

How many top players do you except from undrafted free agents?

How many top players do you except from undrafted free agents?

I agree. There has been some decent talent here that was unexpected.

However, in light of that, there's no way we can possibly expect Binns to have any kind of expectations. He's obviously a player with some sort of limitations. Maybe he does have talent, but hasn't found a way to put it together. Some players bounce around a few organizations before either being developed properly or simply getting it.

Maybe Binns can be one of those players. Though, if I were a betting man, I wouldn't count on it. Receiver 100% still needs to be one of the main focuses, if not the main focus of this offseason.

However, in light of that, there's no way we can possibly expect Binns to have any kind of expectations. He's obviously a player with some sort of limitations. Maybe he does have talent, but hasn't found a way to put it together. Some players bounce around a few organizations before either being developed properly or simply getting it.

Maybe Binns can be one of those players. Though, if I were a betting man, I wouldn't count on it. Receiver 100% still needs to be one of the main focuses, if not the main focus of this offseason.

Just out of curiosity, did you people think that WAKE would be any good? After all, wasn't he cut by the NY GIANTS...and no one picked him up...and he had to go to Canada to play football?

Just out of curiosity, did you people think that WAKE would be any good? After all, wasn't he cut by the NY GIANTS...and no one picked him up...and he had to go to Canada to play football?

Actaully he was cut by Giants and was out of football for two years before he went to Canada, but Wake is what is known as an anomaly and it doesnt happen very often.

Nah im not saying Binns will be a top player I just mean there is no harm in having a look.

he gave an oportunity to that draft bust RB from New Orleans. now he's doing great with us

Back
Top Bottom