Keeper Question for Fantasy Football (I know it's early)

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by susser2000, May 9, 2016.

1. susser2000

susser2000 A True Fan

I was at my friend's house this weekend looking at the draft board from last year and I was contemplating my keeper for this year; we can keep the player in the round drafted. I was initially thinking about keeping Edelman in the 5th, but with Brady out for four games his value doesn't seem as good to me. I also had Allen Robinson in the 6th; this is PPR, so Edelman is a top option when Brady is playing, but I feel as though Robinson is the safer keeper here and wanted to get people's opinion. August can't come soon enough!

2. susser2000

susser2000 A True Fan

Man, 43 views and not one opinion....must be a tough choice.

3. DolphinDevil28

DolphinDevil28 I like boobs. Finheaven VIP Donator

Allen Robinson all day. He's younger, doesn't have the injury issues like Edelman and has way more big play/TD potential. I'm in a dynasty and PPR league and he ranked as the 5th best WR in our entire league.

Do you get to keep them as long as you want?

4. susser2000

susser2000 A True Fan

No, in that league I can keep him for one year at the round he was drafted in and if I want to keep him for another year, he would be a first round pick that year.

I'm in a dynasty PPR league as well and traded Allen Robinson last year for Carson Palmer because I needed a QB, but I have an absurd lineup of receivers in that league. Plus, I traded him after his game against the Dolphins last year and wasn't sure what he would do the rest of the year. In hindsight it was a bad decision to trade him, but I wouldn't have made the playoffs with the QBs that I had (Tannehill, Stafford, and Bradford). I ended up getting 2nd, so it paid off.

5. dlockz

dlockz Hall Of Famer

As another poster said Robinson all day