Kellar deal 1 year $4.25 million, Leaves us with roughly $16 million in space? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kellar deal 1 year $4.25 million, Leaves us with roughly $16 million in space?

fair contract I guess. I would have liked to go 3 million but we have cap room and its one year.

Why only 1 year, they are hoping egnew steps up I think and clay has always had the potential but doubt he will get it

Jeff ials far from perfect but when he plays hardball...he usually plays it well.

I believe we stil have approximately $25 million in cap space.

fair contract I guess. I would have liked to go 3 million but we have cap room and its one year.

And if he signed for $2 you would say you would have liked $1.

blah blah blah!

Why only 1 year, they are hoping egnew steps up I think and clay has always had the potential but doubt he will get it

I think concern on injury. If teams were not concerned Im sure he would have got a 4 year deal

This is masterful...we will be talking about 2013 for years to come. Talk about leaving it on the field...damn

8.5 for Jake to come home, cut or restructure dimitri Patterson, leaves us with 10 mil, 4 to sign rookies and 6 to bring over to next years cap.. Draft corner 1 and 2a, draft Te at 2b then OG and swopes in the 3rd and call it a great offseason

Plenty of money to get stuff done. That's about how much the Niners and Broncos have had and they have been killing it so far.

It allows us to recoup 4.25 million next year if we need it by not resigning him. (the only risk is if he ends up way better than expected and his resign price goes up)

It also alows us to groom a young guy, be it Ertz or Eifert the draft or Egnew if he comes along.

Back
Top Bottom