Kenny Stills under-rated | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenny Stills under-rated

Michael Morris

Active Roster
Reaction score
I watched him in New Orleans. He had Jimmy Graham, Brandon Cook, and Marquis Colston all taking targets and catches away from him and still caught 63 passes. He comes to Miami and he has Landry, Rishard Matthews, Parker, and shotty QB play up until last year. He is only in his 5th year and has really never been given a legitimate shot at being a solid 1 or 2 receiving. I'm not surprised at the job he has done and that he could be one of the Dolphin great wide receivers for many years to come At this point i'm ready to sign Landry and go with him and Stills next year.

Very underrated... I want to see him retire as a dolphin. He is too valuable to let go

He played he role of Parker today. This team is still searching for an ID on offense, and it's scary that they have improved three games in a row, without Parker, Pouncey iffy, and of course a terrible OL

Im a big Stills fan, llved the move to bring him back

He may be underrated and underutilized but he is not underpaid. I really hope we find a way to continue utilizing his considerable talent.

Amen. I think the National conversation is picking up about him but sill way underrated. He is much more than just a deep threat- the guy can run the full route tree. Glad the Fins locked him up last off season.

I disagree, I think for the most part this board has always been pretty close to money with how he's been viewed and appreciated. He had a big game yesterday, so this thread is a bit predictable.

He got paid, he's a #2/3 in this offense depending if and when Parker is on the field...and he brings a unique skill set and cog in the offense with his speed.

He’s finally graded out as a plus back to back games. Some of it has been on the qb

Entire leagues saying ajayis not gonna beat us the qb must.

Stills and Landry have won the one on one matchups the last 2 weeks. Big reason we have won the 2 games

Get dvp back and hope the qb can exploit all these loaded boxes looks

Back
Top Bottom