Kerry Collins anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kerry Collins anyone?

I'm hearing a lot of s#it being talked about Collins...

But he's had the most passing yards in the NFC the last two years.

I Feel We Could Afford Him If We Traded Sam Madison For Him And A Second Next Year Lol.i Mean Lol It Worked For The Chargers.dolfanreal69

That's not too hard to do when he has almost double the number of attempts Jay had. He's a statue, and he has a far higher fumble rate than Jay does, and he has thrown more picks in his career than he has TDs. That's three strikes, so he's out.

agree or disagree....Feeley is gonna be given every chance to win the job, w/resigning Sage, i don't see any other qb's being brought in imo.

If you can get him at a cheap price, why not. It can't hurt anything. Bring him in for a looksee

With Protection

He's better (including Feely) with Good Protection (see title) and better than jay (title doesn't apply in his case). That's the way it is. Does he fit ? Don't know . - Can we sign him, probably not. Would I like him . Yup. That being said. Blast Away.

I agree. He's got a cannon arm. He's a tough mofo and a team guy. With protection, he's Super Bowl caliber (he's been there).

Will he end up here?? Doubt it.

If the OL comes together and plays well? Collins could be a very effective QB since he has the arm. He helped get the Giants to a Super Bowl, right?

Still, under pressure he is bad, real bad. I've always wondered if that broken jaw he got years ago (while a Panther) made him lose his nerve?

If he would take about vet minimum, I'd be willing to let him come in and compete for a spot. I'd cut Sage, since he is never going to be more than a #3 QB here. If Collins was solid, and the OL gels, then I'd probably show Jay and his salary the door. Get Sage back, or find another young QB to develop.

Back
Top Bottom