Kevin Burnett | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Burnett

...I'm not really getting any negative vibes from him at all. The only time he looks a little annoyed is when he thought back to how badly the defense started last year. 106 tackles, 2.5 sacks, a pick six - I have no reason to be worried about him right now. Hope to see a full year of him playing the way he did the second half of 2011.

he just seems tired to me. and nobody likes to learn a new system over and over again. he just seems tired and a little uncomfortable dealing with changes, which is to be expected imo

Wow... watching his interview on Miami Dolphins . com Burnett does not sound like a guy who is happy in Miami or with the defense.
http://www.miamidolphins.com/media/...bc4-4102-87e6-7cb9a675f520&channelName=Recent

I have to agree. I saw it in the first interview as well. You have to read between the lines a little bit, but he does seem to be annoyed about something. He doesn't seem really happy to be a dolphin. Maybe it's just the heat, or maybe his wife is not getting along with him, but it is hard to miss. He isn't a happy camper.

Are you kidding me? We are trying to say that he has marital problems now?

Talk about making **** up. The forums have never been short of amateur psychologists that's for sure. Even psychologists worth a crap wouldn't be projecting KB isn't happy in Miami based on that interview. Beginning of OTA's, obviously still sweating from practice and appeared to simply be candid in his response to questions.

So apparently if he was happy in Miami he would have responded, "Yep, up tempo helps out defense. We were so good against the run last year we don't need to worry about it," and "I love learning new systems every year. The entire defense is excited about it. I think we are close to mid-season form already."...:lol:

WTH?? I loved that interview. We saw and heard an intelligent mature guy talk straight.

He looks and sounds to me like a guy who really wants to win and he doesn't have a lot of tolerance for hype and speculation.

I predict he will have the best year of his career. I could see him picking off Brady 3 or 4 times this year, when Brady is trying to force throws to his TE's.

I think Burnett will flourish in this system, but I see where he may be uncomfortable with it. Both Dallas and San Diego were pretty straight up 3-4 defenses.

this is how he talk. they asked him the same question last year and he kept saying we have to see what its like on the field...no need to big anyone up now and have guys gassed up before any real games have started.

Burnett has acted that way since the first day he arrived. He always acts like he's upset or something. He doesn't have a lot of emotion.

this is how he talk. they asked him the same question last year and he kept saying we have to see what its like on the field...no need to big anyone up now and have guys gassed up before any real games have started.

Yeah, I remember seeing an interview where he said the same things last year too.

He just doesn't like dealing with the media. Remember he had an incident with a reporter last year.

I don't blame him. I remember Sterling Sharpe didn't speak with the media when he was a player. It can be very draining dealing with that stuff in a constructive positive way.

I'm not sure if any on here actually seen this guy interview before, but no, he's not being negative. That's the way he answers all of his questions. Never too high and never too low. He's always been a very nonchalant interviewee.

I guess if you want to see maggots in your rice, you're gonna see maggots in your rice.

I see no problem with his interview. He will tear it up this year i believe

Back
Top Bottom