Kevin Durant or LeBron James? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Durant or LeBron James?

James is the better all around athlete, but Durant is the better scorer between the two. If I had to choose, I would take LeBron.

LeBron does much more on the court than Durant, while being an equal scorer. No brainer for me imo.

id take lebron over any player in the nba hands down.

he does everything with ease. he can shoot from anywhere, hit 3 pts, sick defender, sick passer, rebounder, everything.

durant ****ing rocks, but lebron over him and anyone.

This isn't even close.

Durant isn't great defensively at all. Durant is just a freak scoring machine.

He dropped a career-high 51 tonight. I think LeBron has dropped 50 a time or two.

Durrant. He plays 4 quarters.....

Lets see, Durrant has pretty much NOBODY on his team, yet they are still one of the top teams in the league.

LaBrain has 2 legit All-Stars and they still have the same number of rings.......just sayin.....

Actually, I don't watch much NBA.

Durrant. He plays 4 quarters.....

Lets see, Durrant has pretty much NOBODY on his team, yet they are still one of the top teams in the league.

LaBrain has 2 legit All-Stars and they still have the same number of rings.......just sayin.....

Actually, I don't watch much NBA.

We can tell.

:lol:

LeBron.

He's the best player on the planet.

You don't need a bunch of Heat fans to tell you that.

NBA people will tell you that as well.

LeBron.

He's the best player on the planet.

You don't need a bunch of Heat fans to tell you that.

NBA people will tell you that as well.

Best ever? I just want perspective.

I honestly find the NBA completely and totally unwatchable, I'm just enjoying the homeristic rhetoric :lol:

When his career is over, I think he'll be one of the best ever. He's easily the best player on the planet today.

He'll win a title this season.

But it won't matter. People will still criticize his career for some reason.

Best ever? I just want perspective.

I honestly find the NBA completely and totally unwatchable, I'm just enjoying the homeristic rhetoric :lol:

There is no one on the planet that can beat Lebron one on one... Either the player you match him up with will be too slow or too small or wont be able to score on Lebron...Like say Kobe...he would be able to score on Lebron but Lebron would make him work real hard and Kobe would not be able to slow down Lebron..

Back
Top Bottom