Kevin Kolb Fins #1 Priority, Dolphins Interested in Kevin Kolb | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Kolb Fins #1 Priority, Dolphins Interested in Kevin Kolb

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
He is just as plodding as Henne. His QB rating was as bad as Henne. He is only 218 and slow.

This has got to be THE smoke screen.

Hawley Crap!! What an enormous waste of a draft pick that would be.

He is just as plodding as Henne. His QB rating was as bad as Henne. He is only 218 and slow.

Lol, Stop freaking out and take it as a rumor, that is all it is right now.

This reeks of AJ Feeley

:lol:

People say Cam Newton is JaMarcus Russell v2.0 and people get mad and say the only reason that comparison is made is because they're black.

Then those same people say that Kevin Kolb to Miami is the same thing as AJ Feely.

:bobdole:

Last time I checked we don't run a WCO. If the Eagles rip these idiots off again with one of their system QB's, WOW.

:lol:

People say Cam Newton is JaMarcus Russell v2.0 and people get mad and say the only reason that comparison is made is because they're black.

Then those same people say that Kevin Kolb to Miami is the same thing as AJ Feely.

:bobdole:

You are talking to someone who was extremely high on Kolb when he came out of college, I just don't see what he has done in the pros that makes him such a hot commodity.

He hasn't done anything. That's a plus in my book. We know what Vince Young is. Kevin Kolb hasn't played enough to prove anything. Maybe he's not a West Coast Offense QB. Maybe that's why he has struggled with the little bit of playing time he has received. McNabb and Vick are very similar players. Andy Reid has embraced that kind of QB for a while now.

I'm not saying Kevin Kolb is the saviour, but how can people say that Vince Young is better than what we have and then snub their nose at Kevin Kolb.

He hasn't done anything. That's a plus in my book. We know what Vince Young is. Kevin Kolb hasn't played enough to prove anything. Maybe he's not a West Coast Offense QB. Maybe that's why he has struggled with the little bit of playing time he has received. McNabb and Vick are very similar players. Andy Reid has embraced that kind of QB for a while now.

I'm not saying Kevin Kolb is the saviour, but how can people say that Vince Young is better than what we have and then snub their nose at Kevin Kolb.

I'm not a big fan of Kolb, but there's no doubt he's a better option than Vince Young.

I'm not a big fan of Kolb, but there's no doubt he's a better option than Vince Young.

You can not really say that with any certainity but he is certainly worth a look by our FO. Kolb is an unkown commodity at this point. The only thing we can do is speculate. Heres the big question I have: Are the Eagles trading him because of money or do they feel like they have seen enough of him to not want him.

Kolb isn't slow at all. Have you watched him play? He is an entirely different QB athletically from Henne. There are reasons not to want Kolb, but don't make **** up.

You can not really say that with any certainity but he is certainly worth a look by our FO. Kolb is an unkown commodity at this point. The only thing we can do is speculate. Heres the big question I have: Are the Eagles trading him because of money or do they feel like they have seen enough of him to not want him.

Trading him because of Michael Vick IMO.

Back
Top Bottom