Kevin Kolb Fins #1 Priority, Dolphins Interested in Kevin Kolb | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Kolb Fins #1 Priority, Dolphins Interested in Kevin Kolb

If it does happen and the CBA doesn't get done until after the draft, then the pick would have to be a 2012 pick. We would have a 2nd to use then.

Better option than Vince Young.

i dont see how you can compare getting Kolb for a 1st rounder (and more) to getting VY for free.

i do NOT want VY here, but id much rather have him for free than sending a 1st & 2nd (for example) to Philly

Geez, not again with the Eagles. Philly is a good organization and it would make no sense for them to trade Kolb if he were any good. He is younger and already under contract, if he were first round worthy material then they should keep him and trade Vick. Vick is not under contract and they would be able to get a 1st rounder for him easily, so it makes no sense trading Kolb if they think he can be their guy. They know he is limited so they are trying to sucker some organization into giving up more than he is worth. If the FO does not see this for what it is then they truly need to fired.

He hasn't done anything. That's a plus in my book. We know what Vince Young is. Kevin Kolb hasn't played enough to prove anything. Maybe he's not a West Coast Offense QB. Maybe that's why he has struggled with the little bit of playing time he has received. McNabb and Vick are very similar players. Andy Reid has embraced that kind of QB for a while now.

I'm not saying Kevin Kolb is the saviour, but how can people say that Vince Young is better than what we have and then snub their nose at Kevin Kolb.

vince young likely won't cost high draft pick compensation...imo he's likely to get released...i'd rather pick up young off the street for a year and see what he's about than trade high draft pick compensation for kevin kolb or any other rumored available qb in trade

i dont see how you can compare getting Kolb for a 1st rounder (and more) to getting VY for free.

i do NOT want VY here, but id much rather have him for free than sending a 1st & 2nd (for example) to Philly
ditto!

ha ha ha...good luck with that offer

I'm merely pointing out that for me to be okay with attempting to trade for K.Kolb is that it doesn't cost us much to take a chance on another QB.

I could say the same thing as you to the Eagles for what they think they can ask for Kolb!

vince young likely won't cost high draft pick compensation...imo he's likely to get released...i'd rather pick up young off the street for a year and see what he's about than trade high draft pick compensation for kevin kolb or any other rumored available qb in trade

While I don't want either, I agree 100%.

Also, at this point, VY is the better QB. That's not saying much, but it is what it is.

Like AJ Feeley - and the similarities are unsettling, Kolb will turn out to be "fools gold."

Personally, if it boiled down to "either/or," I'd rather stand pat with the guy, now with a geriatric albatross off his back, who this time last year was considered by many the division's 2nd best QB, than trade anything higher than a 3rd for an unproven, spotty one hoping he'll prove a rare exception to the "college spread offense QBs fail in the NFL" generalization

Better option. I didn't mention anything about a cost. Just said he was a better option at the position and he is. Kolb still has a chance. Dude has hardly played. There's not a large enough sample size. We know what Vince Young is...awful.

Oh Deer sweet Merciful Crap, why??? I'd rather start Kapernick if we drafted him.

Back
Top Bottom