Kevin Kolb | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Kolb

The only knack I have on him is that he has been playing in a shotgun formation his whole career.

Alex and Young were 1st rd picks , Kolb is a 3rd pick and never was consider a heisman trophy winner. Im not saying he sucks, ive seen him play and boy can he play, but he is no Young or SMith coming out.

well i hope we draft a bad *** wr this year and since we let welker and mcmichael walk . this isnt a good year to draft a te so it is paramount that we draft a big time wr. i dont think we are getting quinn or stanton i think what cam and randy are doing is they are rebuilding in the trenches this year and beed up our skills posistion next year.

well i hope we draft a bad *** wr this year and since we let welker and mcmichael walk . this isnt a good year to draft a te so it is paramount that we draft a big time wr. i dont think we are getting quinn or stanton i think what cam and randy are doing is they are rebuilding in the trenches this year and beed up our skills posistion next year.

Yeah i would be down with that. The draft is loaded with WR talent this year that he be had within the first two rounds.

Calvin Johnson
Ted Ginn Jr.
Robert Meachem
Sidney Rice
Dwaynne Bowe
Dwaynne Jarrett

That's six right there that i thought of off the of my head.

Back
Top Bottom