Kevin Ogletree | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Ogletree

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
How would you guys feel about adding Ogletree in the Summer? Obviously I don't mean as a number one receiver but I think he could be a nice option alongside Hartline and Bess deeper down the depth chart. Obviously he is no stud but I have seen flashes from him that I really like and think he could be a pretty decent option.

If we signed Wallace and strictly added him for depth I'd be all for it.

Well yea I don't mean make him the star WR it would be as well as Jennings/Wallace not instead of. If we keep Hartline and put Bess fully back in the slot Ogletree could make a really nice third option.

I think we have enough 4, 5 and 6s at this point in not sure he is a upgrade over anything on our roster. We need to focus on finding a true 1 & 2 wr guys that are dominate, constantly create separation, and make things happen with the ball in their hands. No more falling down constantly game breakers and game changers!

I'd say pass. Not interested in adding mediocre talent. We have some young WRs that have more upside than Ogletree at the moment.

I like Ogletree but would prefer to focus on Jennings then drafting Keenan Allen, Ryan Swope and Zach Ertz. That has the potential of a very lethal offense.

I'd say pass. Not interested in adding mediocre talent. We have some young WRs that have more upside than Ogletree at the moment.

I dunno about that to be honest, I reckon Ogletree is capable of coming in and putting up 600-800 yards and is a red zone threat. Bar Hartline and Bess I don't see any long term WR's on our roster, well possibly Matthews . Ogletree is underused in Dallas and if he leaves this year will become a nice player for someone.

I like Ogletree but would prefer to focus on Jennings then drafting Keenan Allen, Ryan Swope and Zach Ertz. That has the potential of a very lethal offense.

No arguments from me mate, Allen and Swope is my dream draft, I just don't see us taking two receivers in the draft (or any in the first round) the idea with Ogletree was that it might have let us take an OG or something like that with a third rounder rather than a receiver. I would be delighted with Swope though, hes an underrated talent.

I just don't see him as much of an improvement over Moore (good ST player as well) and Matthews, who is still developing, whereas Ogletree has hit his ceiling. Further, enough with the Cowgirl's sloppy seconds.

I think we have enough 4, 5 and 6s at this point in not sure he is a upgrade over anything on our roster. We need to focus on finding a true 1 & 2 wr guys that are dominate, constantly create separation, and make things happen with the ball in their hands. No more falling down constantly game breakers and game changers!

This. We don't need any more back up guys. We have Hartline, Bess, Binns, Moore, Matthews.

The only reason anyone mentions this guy is because he had a career game to open up the season against the Giants. We need to be aggressive for once and sign a #1 wideout in free agency and then get a #2 wideout in one of the first two rounds of the draft, we have the resources to do it. Just look at the Falcons.

ogletree is trash. dude has 3 TD's in 6 years. all 3 of those coming this year, with 2 of those td's in the opener. he also has a whopping 399 yards receiving. a career high for him. however knowing ireland, it wouldn't surprise me if he signed yet another cowboys scrub.

one guy who is a fa next year and maybe available as a 2nd tier wr is d henderson had a poor year this year but has got talent and can go deep ,
maybe he dosent suit the offense but he isnt all that bad

We have enough of these 3rd reciever guys. He isnt any better than Bess or Hartline. I would rather focus on bringing in talented guys and I dont think Ogletree fits that bill. The guy is really garbage.

With that being said however it is right along Irelands alloey to bring him in... Low talent level, cheap, and a Cowboy.
How would you guys feel about adding Ogletree in the Summer? Obviously I don't mean as a number one receiver but I think he could be a nice option alongside Hartline and Bess deeper down the depth chart. Obviously he is no stud but I have seen flashes from him that I really like and think he could be a pretty decent option.

Id rather keep Hartline. We dont need any more #3-4 WRs we need a #1 and 2.

Back
Top Bottom