"keychain" won't be the only one | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"keychain" won't be the only one

dodge

Starter
Reaction score
just read over at kffl that nfl will allow wrs to wear numbers from 10 to 19. surprised that it was 40-49 seems that was the numbers they would let te choose from if all the 80 type numbers were used.

Yeah they announced it the other day. Sounds good to me.

Uh oh...here comes some of the rookie receivers keeping their college #'s. I can see the complaints now. Fitz, Mike, Reggie, Roy, etc. will soon send out complaints about #'s 1-9. Watch.

Clarett and Williams will ask to use their high school numbers. Actually, Clarett could probably use his IQ.

Honestly, I just don't see the appeal of the same number. I mean in some senses I do, but this whole thing where you need to have the same number from team to team and league to league, just kind of annoys me more than anything. So you have to switch from 19 to 85, big deal. Go out there, make some plays and creat a new legacy under a new number. No need to get those man panties bunched up guys.

Originally posted by Gonzo
Clarett and Williams will ask to use their high school numbers. Actually, Clarett could probably use his IQ.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That clarette jokes reminds me what a joke of a person of him to skip over his education that was in a good college just to fill in his Physiological material needs.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
That clarette jokes reminds me what a joke of a person of him to skip over his education that was in a good college just to fill in his Physiological material needs.

Don't mean to jack dodge's thread, but Clarett is just looking for the quick buck, no matter what it could cost the game. Just like the kids in the NBA (which I no longer pay ANY attention too. If I want to watch high school ball I will go down the street and see it for a hell of a lot cheaper). Simple fact is that he couldn't hack it. Getting through college requires hard work and effort more than intelligence. I don't know how many "smart" people I have seen drop out of college, opting for the quick, easy buck instead. If he can't put forth the effort required to complete at least three years of college, what makes any team think he will put forth the effort required to, not only make the team, but improve it and perform?

"Actually, Clarett could probably use his IQ."

Aw, take it easy on the guy. There aren't too many punters who could also play RB.

It is amazing how much a number means to some players. They act as if they can't play unless they use the number they want. I'd take any number if I'm gonna get pay the way they do.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Gonzo

I don't like what Clarett did, and I don't like the ruling that allows people that are less than 3 years removed from their high school graduation to play college football, but Clarett isn't that dumb. He could use his Wonderlic score as his NFL number, something that a lot of NFL RBs can't do.

Re: "keychain" won't be the only one

Originally posted by dodge
just read over at kffl that nfl will allow wrs to wear numbers from 10 to 19. surprised that it was 40-49 seems that was the numbers they would let te choose from if all the 80 type numbers were used.

But it also said ONLY after all the 80s are all used up tho.

Back
Top Bottom